BREaking NEWS! Mo Farah demolished by an Ethiopian, cries! His stepdaughter cried, wife stoic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manne stop it !

It's because he is hyped and supported by a Western country.

Besides, if he was running for Somalia he would've been remembered as much as Haile Gabresallesie.

How many dam Advertisements Farah got in UK televisions?

So your argument is flawed
Well he set many records, he's not hyped, give the guy his credit.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
this is a shame, mo farah retiring means us somalis lost our man celeb we lost clout, the daily mail can go back to complete somali violations and we can't say we got a sports person anymore uk somalis get yourself together and produce 3 more mo farahs one for each region in the uk we need a scotish and welsh and english somali runner f*ck northern ireland. Mo farah was our best card. Why are all somalis in gangs we would say we'll atleast we got mo farah. he was our unique selling point

this is a shame, mo farah retiring means us somalis lost our man celeb we lost clout, the daily mail can go back to complete somali violations and we can't say we got a sports person anymore uk somalis get yourself together and produce 3 more mo farahs one for each region in the uk we need a scotish and welsh and english somali runner f*ck northern ireland. Mo farah was our best card. Why are all somalis in gangs we would say we'll atleast we got mo farah. he was our unique selling point
Are u dumb? We got our man Barkhad still repping the pirate clout
barkhad-abdi-reaction-wine-captain-oscars.gif

Manne stop it !

Besides, if he was running for Somalia he would've been remembered as much as Haile Gabresallesie.

If he ran for Somalia with the same Charisma and accent; he would still get picked up by Nike. In todays world of branding, athletes just need a decent marketing team behind them to develop their influence to attract major brands to support them.

However, with broken English and parasite government promoters following him it would be a problem.

I would love to see Moe Farah become a coach and help develop the next generation of Somali athletes. He could have his own Agency be dedicated to developing geelire long distance runners.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If he ran for Somalia with the same Charisma and accent; he would still get picked up by Nike. In todays world of branding, athletes just need a decent marketing team behind them to develop their influence to attract major brands to support them.

However, with broken English and parasite government promoters following him it would be a problem.

I would love to see Moe Farah become a coach and help develop the next generation of Somali athletes. He could have his own Agency be dedicated to developing geelire long distance runners.

Just today I was wondering if Mo Farah is a true blood Somalian he could help that struggling brother that was running with him today, Ahmed Mohamed of Canada. At this stage he is at the same place Mo Farah was in 2010 , always coming 8th

Just today I was wondering if Mo Farah is a true blood Somalian he could help that struggling brother that was running with him today, Ahmed Mohamed of Canada. At this stage he is at the same place Mo Farah was in 2010 , always coming 8th

:notsureif:Habar'oo

Don't mention Ahmed negatively. I don't think you understand the amount of work required to even qualify in these matches.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
These runners have no class.

Mo Farah will go down in athletics history as the GOAT while those xabashis will be just a footnote when it is all said and done.

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Manne stop it !

The man is literally knighted by the Queen and you're talking about advertisements (of which he has plenty).

The xaasidnimo of Somalis never ceases to amaze me. :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts