BREAKING NEWS: BLM RALLY TO BE HELD IN XAMAR IN REMEMBRANCE OF FLOYD

They protested for Palestinians even though they never ones protested for the Somalis in the Ogaden and NFD in recent years who are in the same predicament as Palestinians and now they plan on protesting for a black man who they share nothing with. reer Muqdisho are the biggest is tusyaal. Wallahi Somalis with their backward mentality drives me crazy. A Somali has more right over you first then a foreigner.

I just want to say a Somali on lipstick alley brought up the atrocities ethiopians caused against Somalis in Ogadenia and their was not a beep from the black fonts, one even made excuses for them. This is how these people feel about us, black non Muslims just like their fellow non Muslim whites do not understand true justice or care about others injustices that is going on, and if you are familiar with the black members of that site, they have this sick obsession with Ethiopia and treat Ethiopian as Gods and would not hesitate to support Ethiopia even they have been the biggest aggressors not only against Somalis but other Africans. I am so tired of Somalis and their stupidity.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Jaydaan
That's still immensely idiotic. What will it do for them? You are missing @Apollo's point. Why reer xamar identify with AA's in the US when they have Madow there that they discriminate against? Why don't they banaanbax for other causes. The one and only time they do this is for this civil movement thousands of miles away? Do the AA's identify with Somalia and protest for them.

If you think what they're doing is ok and will help ANYONE let alone somalis, then you're crazy

American blacks are making the world a good place to live for all blacks.

American culture has made foreigners like me simply for being black. God bless them.

Last edited:
@Western4Life are you even Muslim mate? *******s will always be Zooomalis. The harsh reality is we welcomed Syrians and Yemenis with open arms, while this is how we treat your people in Somaliland.

View attachment 123094

May Allah prosper the unity of the people of Somaliland and their brothers from the Arab Peninsula.
That’s how yo mother gets treated by Cadaans in northwest London back in the day after getting treated like that by Somali army back in the day

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes, I support this. Way to go Mugadisho for standing up against injustice against our fellow black people :)

Let's call a spade a spade. Most people are going to these protests because they've been cooped up at home for months. They don't give two shits about "injustice" lol. They're also pissed off at their respective governments and blame them for their current employment situation.

Remember back in 2012 when one cadaad f-ggot running a shady charity whipped up the whole world into a frenzy about Joseph Kony. Remember Kong 2012 lol? A few emotional twitter videos of people kneeling and putting their fists up have whipped people up into a frenzy yet again.

I can understand Americans and even Canadians protesting but Europeans? The UK police are pussies wallahi, they get bullied by teenagers. This is stomach turning levels of fucking cringe.

I hope this was all worth it. Because the quarantines will probably get extended when the infection rate for rona goes fucking nuclear lol.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts