2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1591094859344.png

Let them commit their actions.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm fully with BLM rallies, but this is very 68 iq:ish. Why the hell you gonna do that with this Corona break out ? :lawd:
Why we don't see banaanbax against ALshabaab or corruption? :drakewtf:

Apollo

VIP
I am kind of disgusted at how Americans are culturally dominating and influencing the world.

There are even BLM protests in Europe. This is getting cringe. Americans will never protest for your problems.

Apollo

VIP
People in Syria were drawing pictures of Floyds in remembrance.
They have more empathy and kindness than all of you clowns.

This is IMO not to be applauded. Americans don't care if 500 Syrians die in a single day. It is highly cringe that third worlders protest for American issues.

I am kind of disgusted at how Americans are culturally dominantly influencing the world.

There are even BLM protests in Europe. This is getting cringe. Americans will never protest for your problems.

I think people are disgusted at how America treats its citizens, but thinks it is the moral beacon of civility, whilst getting involved in other nation's politics.

Apollo

VIP
I think people are disgusted at how America treats its citizens, but thinks it is the moral beacon of civility, whilst getting involved in other nations politics.

IMO, I think it is because Europeans and some other regions are too obsessed with the USA.

London
e77d9541-6417-4fc3-98f8-9d6bd5557b0a.jpg

Amsterdam
R7XC2Df.jpg

Berlin
29065134-8375721-image-a-15_1590999328039.jpg

The f*ck is wrong with these people. Americans would never protest for things that happen in their countries. Ultra cringe.

Trending

Latest posts