BREAKING NEWS: BLM RALLY TO BE HELD IN XAMAR IN REMEMBRANCE OF FLOYD

Apollo

VIP
Greece :mjkkk:

29087662-8375721-image-a-83_1591031413908.jpg

Italy :damn:

29065130-8375721-image-a-17_1590999333287.jpg

Canada :deadrose:

29065242-8375721-TORONTO_CANADA_People_scream_at_police_outside_of_Toronto_police-a-48_1591031163811.jpg

^^ LOL notice the Xalimos

Apollo

VIP
This is a good thing though, even if slightly cringy.

Any movement which calls out abuse of ethnic minorities is good.

God bless PC culture

I understand why Americans would protest, maybe even why Canadians would join in.

But Europeans, Africans, and Middle Easterners (living in said regions thousands of miles away)... so cringe. Also the attention is not reciprocal, only going from one direction to the other. Americans don't care about them.

No,

Because they can relate.

Look at the situation of their country due to foreign policy?
relate to what? To some black dude living in USA? Why cant they relate to their fellow bantu somalis who lives in the same neighbourhood? Dont act like this is some organic protest. Some liberal white washed young Somali from the west who moved there to make money from the government is behind this. The average person in xamar dont give fvck about some Madow living in america and cant relate to them at all

relate to what? To some black dude living in USA? Why cant they relate to their fellow bantu somalis who lives in the same neighbourhood? Dont act like this is some organic protest. Some liberal white washed young Somali from the west who moved there to make money from the government is behind this. The average person in xamar dont give fvck about some Madow living in america and cant relate to them at all

Read my last post to apollo. I explained my view in detail.

I understand why Americans would protest, maybe even why Canadians would join in.

But Europeans, Africans, and Middle Easterners (living in said regions thousands of miles away)... so cringe.
There's no BLM protest happening in Xamar, this tweet is a lie. I can't speak for the rest of Africa and the Middle East though.

However, In Europe, it's a good thing to be in support for BLM, Somali's live there in large numbers, and the police abusing their power isn't a new thing (I have had friends harassed before by UK police), and when seeing the backlash caused by abusing ethnic minorities, it will make them think twice about it in any future cases.

There's legit no negative to being pro-BLM, I'm not crazy about it personally, but it's to our benefit for these groups to become more prominent as they look out for our interests.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Reer US is the dominant culture:trumpsmirk:

The funny thing is it seems like US media actively blocks any kind of info about other places

Couldn't find anything on Russia, doubt they did. I would have been shocked if it spread even to them.

But all the usual suspects like Sweden etc have had protests.

There's no BLM protest happening in Xamar, this tweet is a lie. I can't speak for the rest of Africa and the Middle East though.

However, In Europe, it's a good thing to be in support for BLM, Somali's live there in large numbers, and the police abusing their power isn't a new thing (I have had friends harassed before by UK police), and when seeing the backlash caused by abusing ethnic minorities, it will make them think twice about it in any future cases.

There's legit no negative to being pro-BLM, I'm not crazy about it personally, but it's to our benefit for these groups to become more prominent as they look our for our interests.
Far more Somalis has been killed by Madow men in Uk than any police has done to them. BLM is nonsense because blacks don’t value their own lives. I hate to sound like white supremacist. But BLM is run by whites using blacks as tool

Far more Somalis has been killed by Madow men in Uk than any police has done to them. BLM is nonsense because blacks don’t value their own lives. I hate to sound like white supremacist. But BLM is run by whites using blacks as tool
Police are not gangsters in the hood, you cannot hold them to the same standard.

Police are not gangsters in the hood, you cannot hold them to the same standard.
Sxb every day Somalis get killed in Camarillo. The other day 9 doctors were killed and no one protested for them. Imagine the loss they were for that society. But some criminal Madow bastard who had conviction of robbing and assaulting woman deserve protest?

No, you sound uninformed.

Why does the news peddle black on black crime, when stabbing central is Glasgow? Why is it not called white on white crime when white working class boys join violent gangs up north with the worst stabbing statistics.

Don't Somali boys in Canada not hurt each other as well. Somalis in Somalia have been hurting each other for 30 flippin years. Does that give other races the license to hurt us, because we hurt each other?

Like actually read and educate yourself.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Firstly nothing is gonna happen. Secondly, you can not protest against al shabaab you idiots. How would that work? You go to a rally and suddenly someone blows ups and everyone’s dead. Do you think they walk around in uniform in the capital? Think before you type

Everyone else gets bullied...

And I wouldn't be suprised if they did get involved in BLM to further make the USA government look bad.

No one is protesting FOR America. Also, its not just black people that have an issue with the American government.
Let’s not spin this. They are protesting for America. Why the fvck would bunch of liberals protest in Sweden with I can’t breath and BLM signs? Because Swedish police brutality? This is cultural brainwash at the highest order

Apollo

VIP
Sxb every day Somalis get killed in Camarillo. The other day 9 doctors were killed and no one protested for them. Imagine the loss they were for that society. But some criminal Madow bastard who had conviction of robbing and assaulting woman deserve protest?

Social media is to blame and the obsession mainstream media has with the USA.

Trending