BREAKING NEWS: BLM RALLY TO BE HELD IN XAMAR IN REMEMBRANCE OF FLOYD

Where is one Somali with their useless Syrian citizenship? I will wait.

This guy now calls Somalis "Zoo*mali". I am sure you also have no issue with them funding and orchestrating terrorist attacks in Somali lands as well.

You should see their regular racism on social media. Muslim Ayrabs will side with a Christian Ayrab than you.

Their businesses are booming because of shameless self hating customers who will support an Ayrab business before a Somali one.

There are hundreds of videos like this, except this one just involves whipping, not placing large stones on them or women being raped.

God damn Palestine and Ayrabs. I hope NATO and Israel continue to defend themselves.

:russ:

Your honestly sad nacala i will say it again and forever

Muslim brothers Matters MORE to me then Gaal Madows

And no im not on that Akh-right Bullshit ima Somali Supremacist

Your honestly sad nacala i will say it again and forever

Muslim brothers Matters MORE to me then Gaal Madows

And no im not on that Akh-right Bullshit ima Somali Supremacist

I don't give a shit what you think. This isn't a contest of African Americans vs Ayrabs. I am not comparing them.

Your sad for covering your eyes and ignoring that video and countless others that exist.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Western4Life are you even Muslim mate? s will always be Zooomalis. The harsh reality is we welcomed Syrians and Yemenis with open arms, while this is how we treat your people in Somaliland.

58B96F1E-5304-4D7F-A1F8-7A5FD0274E55.jpeg

May Allah prosper the unity of the people of Somaliland and their brothers from the Arab Peninsula.

@Western4Life are you even Muslim mate? *******s will always be Zooomalis. The harsh reality is we welcomed Syrians and Yemenis with open arms, while this is how we treat your people in Somaliland.

View attachment 123094

May Allah prosper the unity of the people of Somaliland and their brothers from the Arab Peninsula.

I am not a southerner. But considering I won this argument with the ridiculous rebuttals you have come up with, I am going to end this conversation.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I am ending it because everyone can now see you for what you are.

You bragged about abused southerners in Hargeisa and then say Yemenis and Syrians are treated well.

And I'm the slave?

:russ:

i thought you ended the convo bro? Your clearly triggered. You cant force this fake hate for Arabs on everyone you know.

Pattern up you sound like a victim, abused by the big arab boogeyman

i thought you ended the convo bro? Your clearly triggered. You cant force this fake hate for Arabs on everyone you know.

Pattern up you sound like a victim, abused by the big arab boogeyman

I am the one who triggers, not you.

I will be in London when this virus subsides.

If you want to throw hands, I'm down. Don't run away like the other pussies you Ayrab dog

:mjpls:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I am the one who triggers, not you.

I will be in London when this virus subsides.

If you want to throw hands, I'm down. Don't run away like the other pussies.

:mjpls:

LOL, you want to fight me now? :mjlaugh:

Calm down man, if you land in London enjoy London no need to look for me and fight me.

I don't give a shit what you think. This isn't a contest of African Americans vs Ayrabs. I am not comparing them.

Your sad for covering your eyes and ignoring that video and countless others that exist.

I was waiting for this

Alright so lemme get this straight You are saying because some lowlifes in
Desert lands call my fellows "abeed" and some thugs karbaash and "slaves" somalis who cant pay for the tahrib and some who just straight up enslave my fellows

And for that

"Arab lives dont matter (muslim ones) ?

Alright so what about the countless killings in South Africa Done by Madows and genocidal NFD region. Think Again these are the same things i have brought up.

Some arabs bad against Somalis in their Country
Some Madows Killing Somalis in their country.... :bell:

Your a weird f*ck acting on emotions debunk this anology or Shut up :mybusiness:

I was waiting for this

Alright so lemme get this straight You are saying because some lowlifes in
Desert lands call my fellows "abeed" and some thugs karbaash and "slaves" somalis who cant pay for the tahrib and some who just straight up enslave my fellows

And for that

"Arab lives dont matter (muslim ones) ?

Alright so what about the countless killings in South Africa Done by Madows and genocidal NFD region. Think Again these are the same things i have brought up.

Some arabs bad against Somalis in their Country
Some Madows Killing Somalis in their country.... :bell:

Your a weird f*ck acting on emotions debunk this anology or Shut up :mybusiness:

I am the only one who mentions Kenyan and Ethiopian and AMISOM brutality against Somalis. The thing is there are very few of people (if any) who bootyclap for them anyway so there is no one here I can put in check on those topics.

But you and others are many when it comes to Ayrab ass licking. I post a video like that and you foam from the mouth.

People in Syria were drawing pictures of Floyd in remembrance.
They have more empathy and kindness than all of you clowns.
Listen, if he was killed that's sad and all but where's the empathy and kindness you were expecting? We're mostly young men and it's cooling over now. What do you expect, for us to bawl even now?

I am the only one who mentions Kenyan and Ethiopian and AMISOM brutality against Somalis. The thing is there are very few of people (if any) who bootyclap for them anyway so there is no one here I can put in check on those topics.

But you and others are many when it comes to Ayrab ass licking. I post a video like that and you foam from the mouth.

Putting words in my mouth "arab booty licker" :tacky:

And you conveniently didn t say anything about Madow killing Somalis in SA

Your logic is Flawed sxb Hate Arabs for a few calling Me abeed And Some enslaving Somalis
And when i object to see arabs through your basement dwelling glass lenses

I am a "booty licker" ? :francis:

Trending

Latest posts