BREAKING NEWS: BLM RALLY TO BE HELD IN XAMAR IN REMEMBRANCE OF FLOYD

Let’s not spin this. They are protesting for America. Why the fvck would bunch of liberals protest in Sweden with I can’t breath and BLM signs? Because Swedish police brutality? This is cultural brainwash at the highest order

No, they are protesting against the American government.

I get why some middle-easterners and Africans would do this. They dislike the American government just as much as African Americans.

Social media is to blame and the obsession mainstream media has with the USA.
Exactly and Halimak is saying it has nothing to do with America. It’s absolutely crazy how dominant American culture is. And once you control a countries culture. You basically control that country as you set the norm of that society

No, they are protesting against the American government.

I get why some middle-easterners and Africans would do this. They dislike the American government just as much as African Americans.
If I live in xamar and hate American government. What good does it walking in the streets of xamar protesting for a dead Madow? Why not a month ago or a year ago? Why now? Like I said this ain’t organic protest. This is some far left wing organisation telling western Somalis round up your people and do a protest.

Exactly and Halimak is saying it has nothing to do with America. It’s absolutely crazy how dominant American culture is. And once you control a countries culture. You basically control that country as you set the norm of that society

You're refusing to actually read what i'm writing due to your prejudices.

America dominates in every flippin way. Half of the middle east has issues with America and your just focusing on culture? I
Do you honestly think that Arabs and Africans are just protesting for BLM? No, its 10% BLM and 90% their own personal issue with the USA.

I don't think you understand how effected the whole world is by USA politics.

You're refusing to actually read what i'm writing due to your prejudices.

America dominates in every flippin way. Half of the middle east has issues with America and your just focusing on culture? I
Do you honestly think that Arabs and Africans are just protesting for BLM? No, its 10% BLM and 90% their own personal issue with the USA.

I don't think you understand how effected the whole world is by USA politics.
Again what has changed this week in foreign policy? If you were not protesting all this time. Why now? You are insulting our intelligence with it’s only 10% blm. People ain’t protesting about American foreign policy

Firstly nothing is gonna happen. Secondly, you can not protest against al shabaab you idiots. How would that work? You go to a rally and suddenly someone blows ups and everyone’s dead. Do you think they walk around in uniform in the capital? Think before you type
And there’s has been protests against alshabaab and al qaeda in Mogadishu before

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
In Syria aswell :kanyehmm:
20200602_090410.jpg

Of course there is a Ayrab bootyclapper who is furious that we are not protesting for the Syrians, Yemenis and Palestinians, which is an outrageous lie.

Ayrab Lives Dont Matter

:hemad:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Of course there is a Ayrab bootyclapper who is furious that we are not protesting for the Syrians, Yemenis and Palestinians, which is an outrageous lie.

Ayrab Lives Dont Matter

:hemad:

In the end of the day Yemeni & Syrians are Muslims hence it would make more sense rallying for our brothers in Islam suffering instead of a star.

In the end of the day Yemeni & Syrians are Muslims hence it would make more sense rallying for our brothers in Islam suffering instead of a star.

You will never be Ayrab. Your lineage is of black skinned nomads stretching thousands of years, not Abu whatever. Try telling an Ayrab you are his ancestral cousin and he will laugh. Ayrabs look down on you and will tie you up and whip you and throw concrete blocks on you like they do in Libya. So much for 'muh ummah'. You are a kalab aswad to them. Go on YouTube and see the dozens of videos of them torturing your people. You Ayrab bootyclappers actually worse than the BLM and Antifa losers.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You will never be Ayrab. Your lineage is of black skinned nomads stretching thousands of years, not Abu whatever. Try telling an Ayrab that and he will laugh. Ayrabs look down on you and will tie you up and whip you and throw concrete blocks on you like they do in Libya. So much for 'muh ummah'. You are a kalab aswad to them. Go on YouTube and see the dozens of videos of them torturing your people. You Ayrab bootyclappers actually worse than the BLM and Antifa losers.

Would you call our dear prophet Maxamed may peace be upon him “ayrab” too?

Would you call our dear prophet Maxamed may peace be upon him “ayrab” too?

No one is talking about the Prophet Muhammad. You are deflecting because I am right.

Address the points I made Ayrab bootyclapper or shut up. You are not Ayrab. Your own clan members and wider Somali people have been murdered and raped and tortured by these people and are continuing to do so and you and other shameless morons keep running to the forum to defend them at every change you get. Many of you are in the West because your Ayrab "brothers" have refused to give you residency, let alone passports.

Anyways why don't you tell your Ayrab friends if your Ayrab connections. You won't do it because you know they'll laugh at your face.

reer

VIP
You will never be Ayrab. Your lineage is of black skinned nomads stretching thousands of years, not Abu whatever. Try telling an Ayrab you are his ancestral cousin and he will laugh. Ayrabs look down on you and will tie you up and whip you and throw concrete blocks on you like they do in Libya. So much for 'muh ummah'. You are a kalab aswad to them. Go on YouTube and see the dozens of videos of them torturing your people. You Ayrab bootyclappers actually worse than the BLM and Antifa losers.
syrians welcomed somali refugees i don't got problems with them it's not about arabnimo they were good to us sxb

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
No one is talking about the Prophet Muhammad. You are deflecting because I am right.

Address the points I made Ayrab bootyclapper or shut up. You are not Ayrab. Your own clan members and wider Somali people have been murdered and raped and tortured by these people and are continuing to do so and you and other shameless morons keep running to the forum to defend them at every change you get. Many of you are in the West because your Ayrab "brothers" have refused to give you residency, let alone passports.

Anyways why don't you tell your Ayrab friends if your Ayrab connections. You won't do it because you know they'll laugh at your face.

Arabs are noble people I dont have a problem with Arabs nor do my people have problems with Arabs. Those same Arabs (Yemeni and Syrians) were welcomed with open arms in Hargeisa. Their businesses are booming, and nobody minds them. Those same Syrians welcomed thousands of Somalis when the war broke out. They are loved. Its only whack diaspora kids like you who hate on Arabs.

You claimed Arabs murdered and butchered my people but in reality they were Zooomali. No need to feel inferior to Arabs, moving like some butthurt abeed.

Arabs are noble people I dont have a problem with Arabs nor do my people have problems with Arabs. Those same Arabs (Yemeni and Syrians) were welcomed with open arms in Hargeisa. Their businesses are booming, and nobody minds them. Those same Syrians welcomed thousands of Somalis when the war broke out. They are loved. Its only whack diaspora kids like you who hate on Arabs.

You claimed Arabs murdered and butchered my people but in reality they were Zooomali. No need to feel inferior to Arabs, moving like some butthurt abeed.

Where is one Somali with their useless Syrian citizenship? I will wait. How come barely any even remained (before the civil war?). Why did they all leave if they were so great to them? They all left Syria before their civil war but the Somalis In Christian Zambia, Uganda and etc with larger communities have all stayed and some well off and have citizenship.

This guy now calls Somalis "Zoo*mali". I am sure you also have no issue with them funding and orchestrating terrorist attacks in Somali lands as well.

You should see their regular racism on social media. Muslim Ayrabs will side with a Christian Ayrab than you.

Their businesses are booming because of shameless self hating customers who will support an Ayrab business before a Somali one.

There are hundreds of videos like this, except this one just involves whipping, not placing large stones on them or women being raped.

God damn Palestine and Ayrabs. I hope NATO and Israel continue to defend themselves.

:russ:

Trending

Latest posts