Breaking: MP Proff Abdi Ismail Samatar resigns from his job says terrorist govt

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Rocktheboat @Dowlad @Rationale @bidenkulaha

Is being a uncivilized savage inherently part of being Hawiye? Talk to me through it, let me try and understand mindset of your kind. What the f*ck does Somaliland, Deni and Abdullahi Yusuf have to do with the fact that you are incapable of the most basic form of governance?

Try and explain to me why rewarding someone for being a Hutu mooryaan savage such as Sadaq John is a good thing? Walk me through it as if I'm one of you, dense.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Is being a uncivilized savage inherently part of being Hawiye? Talk to me through it, let me try and understand mindset of your kind. What the f*ck does Somaliland, Deni and Abdullahi Yusuf have to do with the fact that you are incapable of the most basic form of governance?

Try and explain to me why rewarding someone for being a Hutu mooryaan savage such as Sadaq John is a good thing? Walk me through it as if I'm one of you, dense.
Sadaq Jon deserves his ranks returned after Farmaajo stripped him for the work he did starting Badbaado Qaran.

We must reward them so the next HAG generation drag the next Darood president out of Xamar knowing they’ll be rewarded for their sacrifice

No one from Somaliland including Awdal, Sanaag, and Sool should be involved in the Somali gov in any way. Useless leeches
The real leech is you who wastes the small resources of the government to combat terrorists who took over your land. Fuxked up part is those terrorists are from there as well. :heh:

:pachah1::pachah1:
Until we get Banaadir state we will make sure no one else eats from FGS, get used to it. Your fake outrage is hideous. iA you will get your fair share of the international aid that is distributed in Somalia's name. I don't think we owe you ''good governance'' or anything else. This is Federalism FGS is the maamul goboleed I live in yours is PL. Mind your own business. :)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Until we get Banaadir state we will make sure no one else eats from FGS, get used to it. Your fake outrage is hideous. iA you will get your fair share of the international aid that is distributed in Somalia's name. I don't think we owe you ''good governance'' or anything else. This is Federalism FGS is the maamul goboleed I live in yours is PL. Mind your own business. :)
781DCC60-0EF3-4AE2-B8D1-6B8C6609CD95.gif

80% of the mps in Puntland are Mahmould Saleebaan. All the generals, leaders of Puntland are Mahmoud Saleebaan. All the money and jobs go to Mahmoud Saleebaan. And you talk about Sadaq John getting a well deserved job in his own land welcomed by his own people. Maybe how about you start sharing jobs and power with the minorities within Puntland. Leelkase only got 4mps whilst Mj have over 100. I haven't even mentioned how Midgaan tribes get treated despite being huge population.

repo

VIP
I hope you continue on your path to self destruction but I am going to chastise you on your road to hell. In the end, it's your own kind that suffers.

You Look Good Reaction GIF by Bounce

repo

VIP
80% of the mps in Puntland are Mahmould Saleebaan. All the generals, leaders of Puntland are Mahmoud Saleebaan. And you talk about Sadaq John getting a well deserved job in his own land welcomed by his own people. Maybe how about you start sharing jobs and power with the minorities within Puntland.
MS has 12 MPs out of 66, dameer dameer dhalay.

MS has 12 MPs out of 66, dameer dameer dhalay.

Mahmoud Saleebaan is just a fraction of Mj. Make it Mj and it would be 80% of Puntland seats. Mj alone have majority in Puntland parliament. The whole economy and politics of Puntland is geared up towards empowering and enriching Mj. Whilst in Galmudug every clan has same number of seats, regardless of big or small. The same thing is true for Somaliland. One tribe dominates and benefits economically and politically.

repo

VIP
Make it Mj and it would be 80% of Puntland seats. Mj alone have majority in Puntland parliament. Whilst in Galmudug every clan has same number of seats, regardless of big or small.
Stop embarrassing yourself, MJ have 50%. The problem here isn't Hawiye appointing Hawiye. But Sadaq Jon should be made an example of. He holds no power but is being rewarded for bad behavior. If he at least held power, there's an understandable reason as to why he's given his rank back. I'll never understand you people and what you are celebrating.

The real leech is you who wastes the small resources of the government to combat terrorists who took over your land. Fuxked up part is those terrorists are from there as well. :heh:
My lands are free from not quite sure what you're talking about. My people back home are sufis so they don't play that. You tried it :mjlaugh:

Stop embarrassing yourself, MJ have 50%. The problem here isn't Hawiye appointing Hawiye. But Sadaq Jon should be made an example of. He holds no power but is being rewarded for bad behavior. If he at least held power, there's an understandable reason as to why he's given his rank back. I'll never understand you people and what you are celebrating.

Wait, your telling me that Mj alone has 50% of Puntland parliament. That itself is crazy and I know the true figure is 80%. I wish HAG had 50% of SFG parliament since we are the only tax payers. And your here getting mad about our hero Sadaq John for just getting a job in his own land. Are you trolling me?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
View attachment 234048

I’m not a qabiilist but in my experience yes. Only HAG and their allies can lead Somalia.

Any non-HAG will receive opposition inshallah from Beesha :salute:
So why dont you declare HAGstania and call it a day and leave other Somalis alone. You cant host the capital city and be tribalist, caasimada hala raro!

repo

VIP
Wait, your telling me that Mj alone has 50% of Puntland parliament. That itself is crazy and I know the true figure is 80%. And your here judging hero Sadaq John for just getting a job in his own land. Are you trolling me?
Closer to 40%, around 29-30 MPs I believe. If it was 50% it would make no difference and certainly wouldn't make you any more susceptible to good government.

90 Shabaab fighters died in that attack. They always fail in attacking HG

Yeah I’ll take what they say with a grain of salt :heh:
The Somali Army and Darawish forces responded with air strikes and "triumphed" over the attacking al Shabaab forces, killing "several" combatants, according to state media which did not providing details on casualties or the status of the military base or town.

Trending

Latest posts