Breaking: MP Proff Abdi Ismail Samatar resigns from his job says terrorist govt

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We should thank the professor. He represents no community as they contribute to Somaliland system not ours. His MP salary should now be given to the poor. Now when will the other blood suckers from Boocame and Baran resign and follow this professors example?
So everyone is bloodsucker except HAG according to you no one else deserves

bidenkulaha

GalYare
452C2A1C-A3D0-46BD-923F-BB3BA7E1820D.gif

I’m not a qabiilist but in my experience yes. Only HAG and their allies can lead Somalia.

Any non-HAG will receive opposition inshallah from Beesha :salute:

If your not contributing tax. If your your tribe is not helping with man power to support SNA and help protect Somalia. If you come for only job and your own community is under Somaliland system. The 4.5 system has been a curse for Somalia. It gives representation to nobody's like Xijaar.

1660599881199.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If your not contributing tax. If your your tribe is not helping with man power to support SNA and help protect Somalia. If you come for only job and your own community is under Somaliland system. The 4.5 system has been a curse for Somalia. It gives representation to nobody's like Xijaar.

View attachment 234049
Absolutely. Why should laangaabs who contribute no taxes, no soldiers and no land lead Somalia?

Alhamdulilah my people are awoken once again like under USC. Farmaajo was the best thing that could happen for us. We have remembered who our enemy is and that only HAG can lead Somalia.

It’s a shame Rooble didn’t let us drag Farmaajo across the streets of Xamar to teach them an unforgettable lesson but this works too :manny:

Absolutely. Why should laangaabs who contribute no taxes, no soldiers and no land lead Somalia?

Alhamdulilah my people are awoken once again like under USC. Farmaajo was the best thing that could happen for us. We have remembered who our enemy is and that only HAG can lead Somalia.

It’s a shame Rooble didn’t let us drag Farmaajo across the streets of Xamar to teach them an unforgettable lesson but this works too :manny:

These minorities want power but the minute you say to them contribute tax and fighting men, they avoid to answer. Mogadishu pays $5 billion to the Somali government each year. It doesn't have good roads, housing and jobs for its own people. Galmudug, Hirrshebelle and Hiiraan give their blood to help protect the SFG. I think that my people are too kind. I think that we also had enough of these people.

1660600548441.jpeg

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
Why would a 71 yearold be at the frontline and not the tiktoker wasiir with no field experience?
71yrs? mA he looks like that he is in his early 50s, I still think our esteemed wadani could do a lot more in the frontlines than in politics. But if he is too old he could go train sarkaals and share his knowledge in war strategy with the next gen. :)

What do you contribute to Somalia? You couldn't even defend Boocame against Somaliland. Please don't comment about Somalia. So what do you contribute to Somalia?
Why would they defeat somaliland if they invited them in the first place? It’s not like how you need to defeat Al Shabab forcibly taking over your towns. Contribute to Somalia by taking your lands back as that is giving Somalia a bad image to the world.

That information is misleading. A fisher man minority from Baran is not a general. Siad Barre illegally made him a general and he couldn't even save Siad Barre against untrained civilians who had enough of corruption.
I just had a hunch he was another mushaar collector. :pachah1:No general goes into politics in wartime.:drakekidding:

Trending