Breaking: MP Proff Abdi Ismail Samatar resigns from his job says terrorist govt

Why would they defeat somaliland if they invited them in the first place? It’s not like how you need to defeat Al Shabab forcibly taking over your towns. Contribute to Somalia by taking your lands back as that is giving Somalia a bad image to the world.

Now your admitting that you allowed Somalialnd in Bocaame. Yet you want to talk about Somalia as if you contribute. The video below shows reer Bocaame destroying a peaceful Puntland village in Nugaal.

Laagite

الداروودي
That information is misleading. A fisher man minority from Baran is not a general. Siad Barre illegally made him a general and he couldn't even save Siad Barre against untrained civilians who had enough of corruption.
He fought 1977 war and stood ground against Cubans, 2006-2009 he led a militia in Northern Somalia and 2009-2014 he fought terrorists as wasiirka arimaha gudaha of PL. You use HAG, I don't even need to say darood.

Meanwhile this is your most famous gal

I just had a hunch he was another mushaar collector. :pachah1:No general goes into politics in wartime.:drakekidding:

He is a fisherman and his father and great grandfather were all fisherman. Another pointless minority. She should never have been given a minister position. He belongs in the fish market.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There are two former terrorists in the cabinet, Robow the minister of religion and Abdulkadir Nur the minister of defense. And it's also pro mooryaan since they freed Sadaq Jon.

He fought 1977 war and stood ground against Cubans, 2006-2009 he led a militia in Northern Somalia and 2009-2014 he fought terrorists as wasiirka arimaha gudaha of PL. You use HAG, I don't even need to say darood.

Meanwhile this is your most famous gal

He lost to Somaliland and his land and people. Somalia does not need losers.

Last edited:
There are two former terrorists in the cabinet, Robow the minister of religion and Abdulkadir Nur the minister of defense. And it's also pro mooryaan since they freed Sadaq Jon.

We don't tell you how to run Puntland so don't tell us how to run our own lands. Start contributing and paying tax,. The more you pay than the more you can have ministers. And you got the foreign minister post for free

Ever since AY the FGS practices the policy of forgetting and forgiving the crimes of those who jump ship. AY set the precedent for this lazy approach when he welcomed the warlords into his cabinet.
:mjkkk:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Ever since AY the FGS practices the policy of forgetting and forgiving the crimes of those who jump ship. AY set the precedent for this lazy approach when he welcomed the warlords into his cabinet.
:mjkkk:
It's 2022 you loser. Every step forward we take, you mooryaans manage to take two back. Here we have yet another example of why you are incapable of ruling, when you have mutineer given his rank back.

Strong Hutu I Smart.

Sport GIF by SpecialOlympicsMA

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It's 2022 you loser. Every step forward we take, you mooryaans manage to take two back. Here we have yet another example of why you are incapable of ruling, when you have mutineer given his rank back.

Strong Hutu I Smart.

All these step forwards and PL is broke :francis:

Still can’t compete with Hargeisa or Xamar and never will
7077327C-4FAB-4187-A263-E00CF31E7850.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Puntland has sharaf. Mr 15 votes seeking refuge among AMISOM in Xamar instead of building his own Galnus.
Is Deni still sulking he couldn’t escape the barren PL for Xamar yet after spunking your whole budget on his election bid :francis:

Puntland has sharaf. Mr 15 votes seeking refuge among AMISOM in Xamar instead of building his own Galnus.

I wish Puntland the best. However don't try to get involved in our business. You would get pissed if I started talking about Puntland issues and how you rule your minorities. Please lets respect each other.

Strong Hutu I Smart.

:pachah1: :pachah1:
Blame AY for his shortsightedness. This will be FGS policy till we get rid of all the qurun he brought in. You supported/still support him on that policy, you should shut the f*ck up.
:manny:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:pachah1: :pachah1:
Blame AY for his shortsightedness. This will be FGS policy till we get rid of all the qurun he brought in. You supported/still support him on that policy, you should shut the f*ck up.
:manny:
The biggest qabyaliist are upset when HAG reward themselves and their allies smh. We learnt that from you :mjlaugh:

Expect this for the next 20 years to make up for 2007.

Trending