Breaking: MP Proff Abdi Ismail Samatar resigns from his job says terrorist govt

Galmudug destroyed Al-shabab and killed over 100 militants. Hiiraan troops liberated many villages yesterday. Ozark is posting news from two years ago.
Should I post about how ppl ran from a town that just happened months ago?

@Rocktheboat talking about leeches when there is no bigger leech and issue facing Somalia other than where she’s from. :heh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Absolutely. Why should laangaabs who contribute no taxes, no soldiers and no land lead Somalia?

Alhamdulilah my people are awoken once again like under USC. Farmaajo was the best thing that could happen for us. We have remembered who our enemy is and that only HAG can lead Somalia.

It’s a shame Rooble didn’t let us drag Farmaajo across the streets of Xamar to teach them an unforgettable lesson but this works too :manny:
Wtf does HAG contribute too Somalia? The govt is receiving funds on behalf of All of Somalia not only one clan, 4.5 is essential in dividing those funds. Benadir taxes dont go
beyond HAG pockets. Just liars.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wtf does HAG contribute too Somalia? The govt is receiving funds on behalf of All of Somalia not only one clan, 4.5 is essential in dividing those funds. Benadir taxes dont go
Banadir taxes which are more than 300 million out of the 900 million budget this year goes to all regions in Somalia

Closer to 40%, around 29-30 MPs I believe. If it was 50% it would make no difference and certainly wouldn't make you any more susceptible to good government.

Puntland parliament is nothing more than a Mj tribal meeting. You can run your land how you wish but please don't tell us how to run our lands. Otherwise you would be at fault and no good would come out of it.

TekNiKo

VIP
There are two former terrorists in the cabinet, Robow the minister of religion and Abdulkadir Nur the minister of defense. And it's also pro mooryaan since they freed Sadaq Jon.
Mudane Deni is a patient man I wonder when he too will cut off this mooryaan govt.

I hope you continue on your path to self destruction but I am going to chastise you on your road to hell. In the end, it's your own kind that suffers.

You Look Good Reaction GIF by Bounce
Is that your daily duco? Hawiye killink each other.
Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I mean what else can you do when SL took control over the last town in Sool last week. Misery loves company
SL didn’t even take over. I can assure you there not miserable.

I can post a video right now showing how your people were kicked out of a town and them crying about it but I’m feeling holy. Tell me the last time that sort of thing happened to us “leeches” :heh:

Last edited:
Better question is what the f*ck do you contribute?
Stephen Colbert No GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

TekNiKo

VIP
@Rocktheboat @Dowlad @Rationale @bidenkulaha

Is being a uncivilized savage inherently part of being Hawiye? Talk to me through it, let me try and understand mindset of your kind. What the f*ck does Somaliland, Deni and Abdullahi Yusuf have to do with the fact that you are incapable of the most basic form of governance?

Try and explain to me why rewarding someone for being a Hutu mooryaan savage such as Sadaq John is a good thing? Walk me through it as if I'm one of you, dense.
How the hell do you forgive mutiny do the Hutus not realize they have set a very bad precedent and a Darood insubordinate General can do the same thing now and he rewarded? They really are dumb! Might as well give Godane a posthumous award too. :meleshame:

World

VIP
These minorities want power but the minute you say to them contribute tax and fighting men, they avoid to answer. Mogadishu pays $5 billion to the Somali government each year. It doesn't have good roads, housing and jobs for its own people. Galmudug, Hirrshebelle and Hiiraan give their blood to help protect the SFG. I think that my people are too kind. I think that we also had enough of these people.

View attachment 234051
Mogadishu pays $200 million to Somali government each year you idiot @Galmudug-State

neither Hiirshabelle or Galmudug pays any tax towards the Somali government either, they barely make any income.
80% of the mps in Puntland are Mahmould Saleebaan. All the generals, leaders of Puntland are Mahmoud Saleebaan. All the money and jobs go to Mahmoud Saleebaan. And you talk about Sadaq John getting a well deserved job in his own land welcomed by his own people. Maybe how about you start sharing jobs and power with the minorities within Puntland. Leelkase only got 4mps whilst Mj have over 100. I haven't even mentioned how Midgaan tribes get treated despite being huge population.
Majerteen have less than 50 % of MPS in Puntland.

Trending

Latest posts