Breaking: MP Proff Abdi Ismail Samatar resigns from his job says terrorist govt

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Due to Mukhtaar Rooboow being made Wasiir he says he cannot be part of such a terrorist supporting government who celebrates and promotes those who shed the blood of Somali people, gobanimo very rare to see a Somali politician make this courageous stand

Attachments

• 44E9B177-97D7-4570-848D-6369081A39D1.jpeg
    44E9B177-97D7-4570-848D-6369081A39D1.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 32
i always enjoy when i see reer waqooyi who believe in somalia end up in failure and humiliation. He should come home and follow his brother

Don't disrespect the Prof. He's one of the most wadani guys people you will ever meet. Went to once, very intelligent and passionate about making Somalia a better place.
He should start his revolution from Awdal. His ppl are proud Somalilanders he should respect their wishes and join SL political machine:)

And you should respect his wishes :comeon:
Hey I'm simply saying how I see it. He wants to hold us to standards his own constituency rejected. I find it bit ironic when non Hawiye/DM politicians preach Somalinimo to us. They should start spreading in their own lands and preach it to their own ppl first.

What I see are economic migrants who think they can take moral high ground while propagating to us something that would never be tolerated in their lands.
:manny:
We all know what these dirty waqooyi mps are here for, it's the mushaar. He should collect it in silence.
Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Trending

Latest posts