Brainwashed Somali guy tries to convince people he is black in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
:ohhh:
Wow you're actually more stupid than I thought.
Different race kulaha.
:dead::dead:

Listen you idiot you don't get to pick your race it doesn't work like that.

I'm sorry it must've been hard in the projects and with drinking henny like water you never graduated high school.
:francis:

What a sad life you've lived. But don't come online sounding stupid. Atleast pretend you're capable of holding an intelligent conversation.
:mjlol:
Keep on bringing up Henny because you are unable to tell what a meme is. Toronto has been synonymous with Henny with the emergence of the Say Wallhi Generation. Don't even begin to call me an idiot when you are unable to grasp simple grammar and punctuation.

:sass2:

Keep on bringing up Henny because you are unable to tell what a meme is. Toronto has been synonymous with Henny with the emergence of the Say Wallhi Generation. Don't even begin to call me an idiot when you are unable to grasp simple grammar and punctuation.

:sass2:
:ayaanswag:
But you are one.
You are really sitting here making up things because you can't prove your side of the argument.
Different race kulaha.
:drakewtf:

Wtf are you talking about?
:what1:

I'm really going to need anybody that denies there race as black to do some research on the difference between race, ethnicity, and nationality. Stop confusing it constantly. We look stupid and uneducated every time someone asks are Somalis black? Or even worse denies their race.

Being black in America is a culture and a race.
But I don't claim their culture.
I have my own culture, history, and language.
But I can't deny my race that just looks uneducated and stupid.

This video is so embarrasing i couldn't finish watching
but yall can't look at this mans face and honestly tell me he aint black as f*ck :mjlol:

HennyLand

:ayaanswag:
But you are one.
You are really sitting here making up things because you can't prove your side of the argument.
Different race kulaha.
:drakewtf:

Wtf are you talking about?
:what1:

I'm really going to need anybody that denies there race as black to do some research on the difference between race, ethnicity, and nationality. Stop confusing it constantly. We look stupid and uneducated every time someone asks are Somalis black? Or even worse denies their race.

Being black in America is a culture and a race.
But I don't claim their culture.
I have my own culture, history, and language.
But I can't deny my race that just looks uneducated and stupid.
So Claiming a term used by whites to classify Black Slaves is something to be proud of right? Get your head out of the sand and stop being the little-institutionalised xalimo who wants to be called black so bad to fit in with her BLM friends.
:manny:

So Claiming a term used by whites to classify Black Slaves is something to be proud of right? Get your head out of the sand and stop being the little-institutionalised xalimo who wants to be called black so bad to fit in with her BLM friends.
:manny:
First of all you idiot Somalis were never slaves. Anybody that claims we were is just ignorant and trying to get oppression brownie points.

It's a fact of life whatever you want to call it god created black people and white people. We're black get over it. Cry about it all night long if you have to but that doesn't change your skin color and hair texture.

Blm kulaha that's all y'all ever want to come at me for. I have my own people to worry about at home being oppressed and my villages being raped and pillaged by those dirty Ethiopians. It starts with home I can't champion for other people when my own people need it the most. Take your stupidity somewhere else please it's exhausting.

Black isn't even race tho.:mjlol:
It's just a skin color. Telling a black person you are black is like telling a somali person you are somali when they ask you "yaad tahay".:heh:

This madow agenda being forced down our throat has to stop. We are obviously black, but do we owe these madow wanna be somalis anything? Do we have to be the type of black they want us to be? Who gave them the power to decide what we are?

Speak for yourselves. We are somalis and proud.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I could've swore this video was about black hebrews mise anaa waalan

VixR

Veritas
I grew up around majority Asian and Cadaan, So I'm still new to this shit. As an outsider, it is simply disgusting to see Arab goatfuckers and Negros have this much pull in our communities.
We're alike. But I'm in that camp where I don't really gaf how other ppl identify, rather I can take a step back and understand why they do it, esp in relation to the Black label in the West in the context of race grouping and environment. But also Arab affinity being due to the religion. It's not hard to understand if observe it for what it is.

HennyLand

In the area I came from there were almost no Somalis but the Somalis that were there were all middle class very respected but when I moved to reer hennyland I experienced every degenerate Somali in the span of a few months especially at uni.

In the area I came from there were almost no Somalis but the Somalis that were there were all middle class very respected but when I moved to reer hennyland I experienced every degenerate Somali in the span of a few months especially at uni.
:bell:Where is this area? I sense holes in this tale.

VixR

Veritas
There are chasms in the diaspora. Somalis aren't all the same.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@Assata Shakur For someone who should know a lot about race and identity you sure like to force your own ideas of self-identity on others :kodaksmiley:
Race is a social construct. No one is "definitively" anything. If @HennyLand feels that he isn't black then he isn't. If you feel you are then you are. These are arbitrary labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending