Brainwashed Somali guy tries to convince people he is black in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously why is this saqajaan pimping xalimos like he can get some?
:faysalwtf:

This fatty should hit the gym and lift. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg anymore (easy gym, pure gym and others = £20 a month)

I live in London and if I come across him walahi I will let loose!!!
:fittytousand:

(Via a peaceful verbal altercation of course)

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
No wonder Somalis can't agree on identity. The one who grow up among blacks confidently claims black and the one grew up with Arabs identifies with them, each to the dismay of his counterparts.

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
Of course in SSPS they always have to include, "Would you marry a Somali girl?" Like this is some sort of validation from other races. Literally, this trend is cancer.

:drakewtf:
I can't deal with self haters wallahi.
You're all black. Your race is black.
You are from the continent of Africa.
Stop confusing race, ethnicity, and nationality you simpletons.

Nobody's telling you to deny your ethnicity if you acknowledge your race. Whether you acknowledge or not doesn't change things at all. You're all still black.
:kodaksmiley:

HennyLand

No wonder Somalis can't agree on identity. The one who grow up among blacks confidently claims black and the one grew up with Arabs identifies with them, each to the dismay of his counterparts.
I grew up around majority Asian and Cadaan, So I'm still new to this shit. As an outsider, it is simply disgusting to see Arab goatfuckers and Negros have this much pull in our communities.

HennyLand

:drakewtf:
I can't deal with self haters wallahi.
You're all black. Your race is black.
You are from the continent of Africa.
Stop confusing race, ethnicity, and nationality you simpletons.

Nobody's telling you to deny your ethnicity if you acknowledge your race. Whether you acknowledge or not doesn't change things at all. You're all still black.
:kodaksmiley:
Nigga Amos, I hate you with a passion. I have been lurking on this site for a long while and have noticed you are a BLM feminazi. No one wants your opinion. I don't share a common history with Madows.

Nigga Amos, I hate you with a passion. I have been lurking on this site for a long while and have noticed you are a BLM feminazi. No one wants your opinion.
Are you triggered?
:camby:

Too bad deal with that. Get off the Henny and do some research and read a book or two you idiot. You look stupid not being able to distinguish something so simple as race, ethnicity, and nationality.

It doesn't matter if you never acknowledge your race. Other people will you qaashin. At least the Somali Bantus have dignity and grace as a people. It's more than I can say for you.
:trash:

HennyLand

Are you triggered?

Too bad deal with that. Get off the Henny and do some research and read a book or two you idiot. You look stupid not being able to distinguish something so simple as race, ethnicity, and nationality.

It doesn't matter if you never acknowledge your race. Other people will you qaashin. At least the Somali Bantus have dignity and grace as a people. It's more than I can say for you.
:trash:
I believe it is appropriate to classify Somalis and Eastern Africans in general as a different race. you are institutionalized into thinking all of Africa is black, Do you ever hear South Asians claim that they are Yellow? Africa is a big place to only be dominated by two races. You are brainwashed. please exit. We don't want diseased people infecting the discussion :yacadiim:

I believe it is appropriate to classify Somalis and Eastern Africans in general as a different race. you are institutionalized into thinking all of Africa is black, Do you ever here South Asians claim that they are Yellow? Africa is a big place to only be dominated by two races. You are brainwashed, please exit. We don't want diseased people infecting the discussion :yacadiim:
:ohhh:
Wow you're actually more stupid than I thought.
Different race kulaha.
:dead::dead:

Listen you idiot you don't get to pick your race it doesn't work like that.

I'm sorry it must've been hard in the projects and with drinking henny like water you never graduated high school.
:francis:

What a sad life you've lived. But don't come online sounding stupid. Atleast pretend you're capable of holding an intelligent conversation.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending