Bosaso Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is important project. Numbering of homes and streets can lead to Puntland having postal service that creates thousands of jobs and we can link our puntland postal system with the rest of the world and send things from puntland to the world and vice versa. @Pwyneth Galtrow

This can also allow my dream of setting up an e-warehouse with various online products and puntites ordering online, this could be a huge job generator, they're will be hundreds of ppl working to pack and send in my warehouse to around Puntland. When the rest of Somalia catches up we can also send shit to them and they all use puntland postal service. This can also help our garbage collection of homes.

Garowe started this already, last time I read they uploaded 'digital version' online thru google, but the actual numbering and street hasn't been done at the street level. They need to get hurrying up garowe and buy the poles and write street name and each house must plaster the number of it's house on it's home gate. Garowe council must give each house some sort of 'house numbering plate'. Bosaso already hired company to do the 'taarko' for bosaso n qardho homes.

I want to be able to get off at bosaso or garowe or qardho and get a cab and give my destination home address and street location

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow this is my favorite place in Puntland

As with many towns either it's geographically blessed and ppl poor or geographically cursed but ppl rich. It's a shame but Gardafu are geographically blessed but the ppl are not active or organized, even tho they have a great location.

I've noticed those blessed geographically do not have a strong people spirit. Gardafu is sitting idly while Sanaag folks are creating inter-regional roads and connecting themselves to the grid but not reer gardafu, they just sit there idly. They kinda remind me of b22n mentality.

If they create a road that connects them to the grid like sanaag folks are, this will increase trade and ppl movement, do u know how many ppl wud go there for vacations? They cud create hotels to service the tourists coming while in the down-seasons they can increase their farming frankincense and fishing production as the road will cut their costs of transport to local markets and global. Who knows they might even 'value add' to their raw resources and create small factories to produce other useful innovation like medicine from fish oil.

As a knock on effect it wud create business viability to invest in livestock quarantine facility, electricity plant, water plant, frankincense factory, fishing factory, they simply sit there idly a cursed people wallahi

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow each community needs to understand PL development method means the local community needs to participate and co-contribute a percentage to their development thru govt and community initiatives.

The community contributes 25% and the govt matches it, and if their is short-fall NGO contributes. But the days of sitting there and expecting foreigners developing your towns are over, they need to know this all communities in Puntland and not run to blaming PL govt.

They need to go to each home and either they donate livestock or set amount to their development. But this cannot be done untill they have a local government that manages this for them. Some are not even organized with a local government in those off the road communities, it's disgraceful.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I wish to see puntites like this fishing boating warehouse employed in diverse factories like home n office furniture, bedding, windows, steel, frankincense, meat, medicine, spare parts, wallahi sky is the limit to employ thousands of ppl and if PL govt supports them by opening u ties with other countries to get certification from international regulators, we could dominate Somali markets and become big time players locally and overseas. It's time PL bans investments in hotels and tells investors there is other opportunities which we need to target.

@Pwyneth Galtrow When I go to PL, I will take my awoowe who is grand isim of bah dubays and hold a private meeting with deni and I will suggest your ideas also to set up pedesterian pavements, to demolish those tin sheds in the middle of town, and to create parks.

The govt is working hard, all that's left is to ban any investor who is only building hotels and ask him to invest in factories, PL need to do it's own manufacturing to employ all those ppl in the town.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow the other area I want is PL to certify it's universities globally and with international companies, we could really dominate Somalia and Africa if PL had recognized universities, we create student accomodation projects for the influx of student trade, we can charge high tuition fees also and bring more spending in our market place to further grow our industries.

This is a big vision but let's first at least be independent in our own manufacturing and cap our imports. PL cud serve as Africa's human capital territory, where we train and teach their students in our recognized universities.

Last edited:
@Pwyneth Galtrow the other area I want is PL to certify it's universities globally and with international companies, we could really dominate Somalia and Africa if PL had recognized universities, we create student accomodation projects for the influx of student trade, we can charge high tuition fees also and bring more spending in our market place to further grow our industries.

This is a big vision but let's first at least be independent in our own manufacturing and cap our imports. PL cud serve as Africa's human capital territory, where we train and teach their students in our recognized universities.

PSU students are allowed to get a Masters etc, at Toronto University, that's a major development. I think since 2020 or earlier?

Trending