Bosaso Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow I think it's time PL major cities follow in Bosaso foot-steps and get rid of solar street lights becuz many are not operational and in some cases there is theft of the batteries. It's better smaller towns get solar street lights as everyone knows each other but the big towns must follow in Bosaso footsteps and have proper street lights.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ugaas Yasin said Bosaso is going to get a Lake next to Biyo Kulule Farm-land. A public green space with water facilities is going to be great, it will lead to many investments.

Ugaas Yasin said Bosaso is going to get a Lake next to Biyo Kulule Farm-land. A public green space with water facilities is going to be great, it will lead to many investments.

MediumKindDegu-size_restricted.gif

I want prisoners to be used to build the state, free labour, let them work off their crimes instead of staying in prison 24/7. Imagine if all citizens did voluntary free community service + prisoners doing hard labour, we'd develop much faster than we are now.

(Rapists, terrorists should be killed, I mean petty thieves etc.)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is @Pwyneth Galtrow

Alla jecliyah meel nidaam iyo sharci taalo, u can tell by the residents anger becuz no-one likes law n order. War canshur badan ayaa ku sugayo looooool. They still dont tax your personal income, shidaalka, sales tax, and in the future a health tax ba ku sugayso so we can make sure everyone can access healthcare. My dream is puntland roll out id cards, qof walbo sanadki waa in loo dira all their tax obligations.

Last edited:
This is @Pwyneth Galtrow

Alla jecliyah meel nidaam iyo sharci taalo, u can tell by the residents anger becuz no-one likes law n order. War canshur badan ayaa ku sugayo looooool. They still dont tax your personal income, shidaalka, sales tax, and in the future a health tax ba ku sugayso so we can make sure everyone can access healthcare.

This is outrageous walahi.
Who can she report these people to? There has to be a governing body where you can report lazy and unprofessional civil servants. How dare they be absent during working hours and then make personal remarks??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow I want to implement a regional sales tax thru the sahal app. I want all money transfers be taxed at 5% to 10%. We need to modernize our market place not just government. I want the app to automatically trigger a sales tax when people use it to buy items and if they don't pay, I want the account locked out and the persons sahal ID sent to our finance ministry for investigation into tax fraud and start arresting people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow There is many transactions taking place in Puntland and the government isn't involved and getting it's share, this is unacceptable in my eyes. We really need to work with mobile companies and bring in a solution that ensures taxes are being paid on sales.

We need to also work out a solution for those who pay with cash so they don't escape their tax obligation. We must inform all registered businesses if they don't cooperate, the govt will work out what the sales tax yearly is and collect it from them, so this will pressure all businesses to comply and not play games because we can work out formulas on how much trade each small-medium-large company conducts in a year and add 5-10% tax margin and say pay up duli yahow.

Once we fix that area of sales tax. We need to bring in income tax of employees. The other one that suprises me is why they don't apply a fuel tax, all countries do and is a big govt revenue earner.

All petrol companies have to pay by the liter say 30% to the government each year, we must sent these dulis a big letter to bring their asses into the government office so we can work out their obligations also. We really need to toughen up on our residents. We can't keep asking for aid from other countries who tax their ppl while u will not tax your own people.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is what I want to see more in PL. @Pwyneth Galtrow

Door makers, Cabinet makers, furniture makers, coffee tables, lounge seat production, desk makers. If we opened a joint puntland furniture warehouse, we could service the nation. These items are not cheap either, so there is good profit margins and salaries for workers

This is what I want to see more in PL. @Pwyneth Galtrow

Door makers, Cabinet makers, furniture makers, coffee tables, lounge seat production, desk makers. If we opened a joint puntland furniture warehouse, we could service the nation. These items are not cheap either, so there is good profit margins and salaries for workers

One drawback: Why is a Bantu man doing the work? What is wrong with our people. SMH

They think they are above manual labour in general.

Trending