Bosaso Developments

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow these ppl are still doing everything manual, it's like they have been asleep for 200 years when everyone has a machine to do everything.

Are u telling me they can't afford to get these

They can order 5 of these babies for $1000. It's not about cost in my opinion, these ppl refuse to modernize and prefer living in the dark ages, manually sweeping streets loooooool.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow sometimes I wonder who are these ppl that live like this. They can't place down street bins across the town and collect them weekly rather then getting these camp ladies to sweep the mess up every couple of months, loooool.

@Pwyneth Galtrow sometimes I wonder who are these ppl that live like this. They can't place down street bins across the town and collect them weekly rather then getting these camp ladies to sweep the mess up every couple of months, loooool.

I believe during the ethnic cleansing campaign in Mogadishu, all the city dwelling Puntites were killed or fled the country. The baadiye folks started building towns and now we have people who don't know what a pavement/sidewalk is or how to run basic services.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pwyneth Galtrow @repo

PL needs to 'value-add' in our economy, we do need 'raw materials' but let's not directly 'export' it, becuz we will be at the bottom of the 'value cycle' and will get pennies. Why don't we take our Milk and 'produce ice creams, chocolate milk, yoghurts'.

Thousands of jobs will be created thru manufacturing investments, this will be re-directed into more economic activities locally thru new consumers. PL govt must tell investors, the govt goal is to cut down on unemployment and manufacturing is the only way.

We must work out the 'production costs' such as 'materials, tax, warehouse, equipments, skills, labor' compared to how much we can sell locally and abroad, if there is a good 'profit margins', we should target it, it's critical we find out the 'industry' over-all market value and how much of the pie we can secure to puntites.

We must calculate these variables, before any investment go ahead.

Last edited: