BREAKING NEWS Body Of Missing 2-Year-Old Somali Girl Found In Edina's Rosland Park

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Ya Allah please return Baby iklas abdullahi ahmed safely & unharmed back to her family ameen, please make duaa for this family, just imagine how her hoyo is feeling right now. Heart breaking!

UPDATE: Her body has been found in the pond 😭🙏

How this happened? I live here.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Heartless people here wallahi. AUN to the the poor girl and may the family get through this difficult time.

People who seek accountability are here.

Look where your logic has left us, as Somalis.

The other day a guy in the government of Villa Somalia killed a young lady, today he was appointed as the advisor to the Presidency.

Where’s your outrage.

Only Allah knows what happened but aun to the little angel that is in Jannah right now.
The family are the ones that are crying their lungs out right now so guys relax with the insults and unfunny jokes.

People who seek accountability are here.

Look where your logic has left us, as Somalis.

The other day a guy in the government of Villa Somalia killed a young lady, today he was appointed as the advisor to the Presidency.

Where’s your outrage.
What? Is this a mad example or a dude killed someone yesterday and is advisor to the president today?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am just saying, The court of social media allowed the CLEARLY incompetent parents of Mccain scot free, and with rewards too :manny:

But, yes, the father erred. The punishment of losing a kid is punishment enough, subhanallah, the pain the guy must be going through < Prison. AUN, and may Allah SWT easen the pain for the family.

AUN to this little girl. Too many Somali fathers are neglectful and absolving this father of his wrongdoing just contributes to the problem. Growing up my dad would forget me and leave me at places multiple times as a kid but thankfully I was at an age where I could find myself a way back home and I did not have any disabilities that would put me in harms way

Ya Allaah. So sad. May Allaah reunite her with her family in Jannah.

Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Allah says, ‘I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to my believer slave, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative) to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allah’s Reward). [Hadith; Sahih al-Bukhari 6424]

This is the reason why we have a shithole. We lack accountability on the most basic of things.
He can grieve in a prison cell. If you’re irresponsible then don’t have that many kids in a country like this.
Our problem is that we have kids without any planned structure. Go to any proper cadaan’s home. They plan out everything. They even taught their kids were to assemble their shoes, their toys, their tooth brushes and even down to their medicine. Go to a Somali household it is a complete chaos. It is a matter of having kids for just having them. These cadaans have even planned the financial means for their kids for college. The Somali children are had to milk the system.
I refuse to let this slide. He must face justice.
no, not really where I live some retarded cadaan's let their kids drown while their on the phone

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
AUN innocent baby.

It’s always important to take another adult family member with you if you are taking out more than 2 kids out. One person can’t keep an eye on 4 kids. Devastating to lose a child, Samir iyo imaan to the family.

AUN. Samiir iyo iiman to the family 🙏🏽

This is one of the reasons why most Somali mothers don’t trust their children with their fathers. Who leaves a 2 year old unattended. But still I understand, anyone who has taken care of multiple kids at once knows it’s incredibly easy to lose sight of one. You literally have to hold their hands at all times if you’re alone. The mother would’ve gathered all the kids in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom while keeping an eye on the rest but men can’t multi task so well. It almost like they’re blind to potential danger. Idk if that’s unique to Somali men or all men

AUN to this little girl. Too many Somali fathers are neglectful and absolving this father of his wrongdoing just contributes to the problem. Growing up my dad would forget me and leave me at places multiple times as a kid but thankfully I was at an age where I could find myself a way back home and I did not have any disabilities that would put me in harms way
My dad did the same thing he left me in a supermarket at the age of three and I walked home by myself Allah was by my side and what’s scary is my town had a few peadophiles too

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Similar thing happened to me i was at a family wedding with over 100 people, I was with other kids inside the house playing and my mother saw that, and she was also helping with serving etc, I followed these older kids and they took me outside with them, we played near a pool that was covered and they started jumping on top i observed then doing it & they left , so I was alone and I did the same , jumped around a few times till one side of the cover was not securely attached & I fell in but luckly I was close to the edge of the pool not in the middle , and gripped my hands on the corner & held my body uptight pushing myself to get out and used my right leg too, the water was so deep it was up to my neck, I was there for a good 5 minutes I was close to letting go, and it began raining my mother was quick and wondered where I was, she opened the outside door pecking if I was possibly out in the backyard she saw me and quickly ran to get me 😭 alhamdulilah.
The house was pretty big , it was like a mansion, if my mother did not think fast I would probably be not here today.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Ya Allah please return Baby iklas abdullahi ahmed safely & unharmed back to her family ameen, please make duaa for this family, just imagine how her hoyo is feeling right now. Heart breaking!

UPDATE: Her body has been found in the pond 😭🙏

Are you hearing yourself? He is the one who destroyed his family, no one else. She would be alive today if it weren't for his gross neglect. It makes it worse since she was autistic. He was supposed to be even more careful.

I have a son and I would not leave him out of my sight like any responsible father would. It has nothing to do with being a perfect parent but being responsible. No responsible parent would do what he did. He can grieve in a prison cell. If the story is true, he must be held responsible for her death.
I have said this last time and iam gonna say it again half of the elder somali population are unfit to be parents They are litterly to stupid so this doesnt supprise me. Remember these are the same niggas that say they went to a university back home but as soon when they come to the west they ask for welfare and most refuse to work. They should take the rest of the kids and put them in foster care