Body Of Missing 2-Year-Old Somali Girl Found In Edina's Rosland Park

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ya Allah please return Baby iklas abdullahi ahmed safely & unharmed back to her family ameen, please make duaa for this family, just imagine how her hoyo is feeling right now. Heart breaking!

UPDATE: Her body has been found in the pond 😭🙏

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Arrest that unfit mother please.

I urge the authorities to arrest her NOW!

As a parent, what were you doing when a two year old disappears from your sight ? She can handle walk.

It is looking more and more of a case of wandering off to the pond. Drowned

Ilaahay dambigeyna ha cafiyo.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Arrest that unfit mother please.

I urge the authorities to arrest her NOW!

As a parent, what were you doing when a two year old disappears from your sight ? She can handle walk.

It is looking more and more of a case of wandering off to the pond. Drowned

Ilaahay dambigeyna ha cafiyo.
The biological father was with the daughter and the rest of the kids, sources say he left her with his other children while he took another of his children to the bathroom. Thats when she disappeared.

Don’t assume and attack the mother without info!

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
The biological father was with the daughter and the rest of the kids, sources say he left her with his other children while he took another of his children to the bathroom. Thats when she disappeared.

And also accidents happen, imagine your kid dying and then you are attacked at your lowest points by childless idiots who have no clue how hard it is to parent.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Arrest that idiot. Arrest him now !

Who the hell leaves a child outside of the bathroom in this sick child molesting society.

listen dammit ! I take my 6 year old daughter into men’s restroom when she gotta go.
Ill keep doing that till she reaches 11.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Arrest that idiot. Arrest him now !

Who the hell leaves a child outside of the bathroom in this sick child molesting society.

listen dammit ! I take my 6 year old daughter into men’s restroom when she gotta go.
Ill keep doing that till she reaches 11.
Its not time to blame anyone, the family are mourning a LOSS, you do not know what he is going through right now !!!!!! and reminder this was written for them it is the qadar of Allah and we can not change that.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Its not time to blame anyone, the family are mourning a LOSS, you do not know what he is going through right now !!!!!! and reminder this was written for them it is the qadar of Allah and we can not change that.
and supposedly he left the child with his other kids. In my opinion that doesn't make him at fault if at least one of them is old enough (like 8).

He is at his lowest and people want to throw this greiving dad in jail and have his kids go to foster care to get raped by white dudes.

Trending

Latest posts