BREAKING NEWS Body Of Missing 2-Year-Old Somali Girl Found In Edina's Rosland Park

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are a weirdo and blaming the parents for this child drowning. It is not their fault. Accidents happen and I hope allah eases the pain of this family. Shame on you wallahi encouraging this family to be arrested when they are grieving. And to think you are a father is even more disappointing. Clearly you need parenting tips yourself.

That was due to severe negligence

@AbdiGaalDoon @Grigori Rasputin

If this is the rage you're feeling as an unconnected person, imagine the father's mental state. The anguish must be unbearable - you think he doesn't blame himself? You think his wife doesn't?

He has 6 other children that need him - the best case scenario is reassuring him to mentally fortify him so he can be a pillar for the devastated family.

Ilahay ha u naxariisto the sweet baby - she is with her creator now.

I fully agree with @SOULSEARCHING on this one - reign yourselves in guys.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are a weirdo and blaming the parents for this child drowning. It is not their fault. Accidents happen and I hope allah eases the pain of this family. Shame on you wallahi encouraging this family to be arrested when they are grieving. And to think you are a father is even more disappointing. Clearly you need parenting tips yourself.

I am a very observant father. I vow not to raise my child like a lot of Somali families do. Ofc I will guard them to my best ability. Allah holds the right to life and death but he also gave us the will to do the right thing. Quit turning this into me looking like a heartless person. You tell me how one leaves a disabled child outside while in he is a restroom. Who freakin does that. Who does that around waters. Get the freak out here dammit.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I wrote a thread about parents secretly hating their autistic kids. Could this have been a way for the father to get rid of that kid. :farmajoyaab:

Thats wrong. Don't say that man.

Who knows what was going on in his head to think it was OK to have his 2 year old autistic daughter without adult supervision near a body of water.

I wrote a thread about parents secretly hating their autistic kids. Could this have been a way for the father to get rid of that kid without suffering from any murder charges. :farmajoyaab:
My god. I thought I was messed up.. who even thinks like this? Seriously guys you need to stop attacking the family! He made one mistake!

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member

If this is the rage you're feeling as an unconnected person, imagine the father's mental state. The anguish must be unbearable - you think he doesn't blame himself? You think his wife doesn't?

He has 6 other children that need him - the best case scenario is reassuring him to mentally fortify him so he can be a pillar for the devastated family.

Of course he feels guilty and depressed about this. But he must be held responsible. He is accountable. What he did was not a mistake.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is the reason why we have a shithole. We lack accountability on the most basic of things.
He can grieve in a prison cell. If you’re irresponsible then don’t have that many kids in a country like this.
Our problem is that we have kids without any planned structure. Go to any proper cadaan’s home. They plan out everything. They even taught their kids were to assemble their shoes, their toys, their tooth brushes and even down to their medicine. Go to a Somali household it is a complete chaos. It is a matter of having kids for just having them. These cadaans have even planned the financial means for their kids for college. The Somali children are had to milk the system.
I refuse to let this slide. He must face justice.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He should be locked up for severe negligence and Manslaughter. Purposely leaving a 2 yr old infant near a body of water is ludicrous. And he mustve been gone long for her to literally drown that would take minimum 3 minutes. No yelling and screaming from his other kids to alert him? This case is really suspicious

Yet another person who loves to absolve members in their community from their wrongdoings. People like you are what's wrong with the Somali community. I wonder what you would say if someone you knew killed someone and was arrested for it? Would you call everyone involved in arresting and prosecuting him gaal who have been habaar'd and without naxariis? I wouldn't be surprised since that's the line of attack many resort to. We definently do not have a shortage of people like you in the community who like to protect people who do terrible things. Society would descend into a lawless chaos if you were given authority.

His negligence was disgusting. He shouldn't get a free pass just because he's grieving his daughter's death; he caused it. Why don't you take up my suggestion that you post your ridiculous take on this on other platforms? Don't take it from me but from everyone else.
Are you ok man :noneck: :noneck: :noneck:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AbdiGaalDoon

indeed it has been confirmed, not even alleged

Edina Police Chief Todd Milburn said Iklas Abdullahi Ahmed was at Rosland Park with her father and some other children Monday afternoon when she went missing. She reportedly wandered off while her father was taking one of the other children to the bathroom. Her father immediately enlisted the other children and other people in the park to help look for her before he called police.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@SOULSEARCHINGyou outa be ashamed of yourselves
D68D4B53-D530-4339-AFB0-8C41F247B27B.jpeg

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
AUN to the poor baby.

I agree with @AbdiGaalDoon and menace, the so called father should be questioned by the police, the child was autistic, he probably felt a burden and left her by the pond, Somali men ain't shidh.

Trending

Latest posts