Bloomberg dubbed Puntland as a the new oil rich nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Puntland has oil concessions that have been awarded to companies including DNO International ASA of Norway, Vancouver-based Africa Energy Corp. and RAK Gas LLC of the United Arab Emirates."

Are there any proven reserves or is this just exploration?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"Puntland has oil concessions that have been awarded to companies including DNO International ASA of Norway, Vancouver-based Africa Energy Corp. and RAK Gas LLC of the United Arab Emirates."

Are there any proven reserves or is this just exploration?
Nugaal basin (Stretches upto Laascaanood) and dharoor Basin (Bari) are proven oil rich fields. Al Jazeera made a report about these oil fields couple of years ago:

Nugaal basin (Stretches upto Laascaanood) and dharoor Basin (Bari) are proven oil rich fields. Al Jazeera made a report about these oil fields couple of years ago:
and it's a tiny region as well
it feel if puntlanders work hard, this is how the border between puntland and the neighbouring regions will look. and soo many people from xamar and sl will flock to puntland
gF7HlrF.jpg

and it's a tiny region as well
it feel if puntlanders work hard, this is how the border between puntland and the neighbouring regions will look. and soo many people from xamar and sl will flock to puntland
gF7HlrF.jpg

Oil booms always coincides with huge immigration

I suggest you guys build a wall :fittytousand:

:russ::russ:

Whats taking so long?

It would be nice for Puntland to become a second Dubai, maybe we can move the Somali capital there?:shookgabre:
It will still take 10 years to build a city like dubai let alone infrastructure in the whole of puntland.

:kodaksmiley:

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
If there is oil that can be commercialized in PL. Then one of two will happen.

PL will become like Kurdistan if they stay with Somalia.

PL will become like Dubai if they secede.

A new country in this day and age with oil with zero debt. I myself will move there:banderas:

If there is oil that can be commercialized in PL. Then one of two will happen.

PL will become like Kurdistan if they stay with Somalia.

PL will become like Dubai if they secede.

A new country in this day and age with oil with zero debt. I myself will move there:banderas:

Somalias debt is essentially zero after they follow the imf debt forgiveness program

The more realistic liklihood is that power will shift away from xamar (which is a good thing)

Somalias debt is essentially zero after they follow the imf debt forgiveness program

The more realistic liklihood is that power will shift away from xamar (which is a good thing)
The debt is not that much either way. It won't stay that way if farmaajo keeps selling stuff to the chinese and defaulting on payments.

The debt is not that much either way. It won't stay that way if farmaajo keeps selling stuff to the chinese and defaulting on payments.

Im kinda happy somalia has been cut off from the international financial markets

Imagine the government having access to easy credit from 2000-now

We would be drowining :damn:

If one could that define Cabdiwali gas failure - it will be him refusing,
spectrum company to carry 2d seismic day survey on Puntland offshore.

At least faroole would have accepted, and would have negotiated hard with SFG when it comes to awarding companies to explore the Puntland offshore.

With 2 data seismic program completed and interpreted, the only issue is left is few stuff, legal, training the staff and etc .

Majority of the companies would fight o drill/explore Puntland offshore.

Huffing and puffing iyo kibir maxey kuu taal.

Be a mucaarid like faroole and negotiates at the same time.

https://www.spectrumgeo.com/press-release/somalia-acquisition-program-successfully-completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts