Bloomberg dubbed Puntland as a the new oil rich nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years is not that long at all
True but we need to improve a lot of things before we work on infrastructure and security is one of them. We also need to train our armies to keep north somalia free from al shabaab and build an intelligence service so we can buy spy planes and keep tabs on their movement. After all the corruption is kicked then it will be game over for those that hoped somalia would remain weak enough for them to use and manipulate.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If there is oil that can be commercialized in PL. Then one of two will happen.

PL will become like Kurdistan if they stay with Somalia.

PL will become like Dubai if they secede.

A new country in this day and age with oil with zero debt. I myself will move there:banderas:
Yeah seceding worked out for us

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yeah seceding worked out for us
SL has not technically seceded, they just isolate themselves from the government of Somalia. In Puntland's case I mean secede and get international recognition too.

If both SL and PL wants to secede then it's game over cuzz, the international community can't force both of them. PL gives more incentive to recognize SL and themselves. Win win.

It's like a buy 1 get 2 deal. SL has laid down the groundwork and PL just needs to hop on the train, in the end both can get recognized.

PL success is Somaliland's success in this sense:salute:

Gambar

VIP
If there is oil that can be commercialized in PL. Then one of two will happen.

PL will become like Kurdistan if they stay with Somalia.

PL will become like Dubai if they secede.

A new country in this day and age with oil with zero debt. I myself will move there:banderas:
You aren’t allowed!

"Puntland has oil concessions that have been awarded to companies including DNO International ASA of Norway, Vancouver-based Africa Energy Corp. and RAK Gas LLC of the United Arab Emirates."

Are there any proven reserves or is this just exploration?
there has been proven oil reserves since the kacaan, there is not only oil in nugaal and dharoor basin but also hafun peninsula all onshore oil im sure there is offshore too but yet no data on that.

there has been proven oil reserves since the kacaan, there is not only oil in nugaal and dharoor basin but also hafun peninsula all onshore oil im sure there is offshore too but yet no data on that.

Hopefully the proceeds are reinvested in the region rather than put into politicians pockets

Im reer jubaland but I want every somali region to prosper Inshallah :salute:

Hopefully the proceeds are reinvested in the region rather than put into politicians pockets

Im reer jubaland but I want every somali region to prosper Inshallah :salute:
I want Jubaland and Puntland to prosper, do you see the pattern? :wow1:

The gov in Mogadishu is making bad deals, let's hope they don't screw up our oil deals and how we share it.

The gov in Mogadishu is making bad deals, let's hope they don't screw up our oil deals and how we share it.

More power for the states

Keep the federal government as small as possible

Sxb oil in the north, agribusiness and light manufcturing in the south. Winning formula :yacadiim:

More power for the states

Keep the federal government as small as possible
Yup that's the plan brother, we need a strong and alshabab free Jubaland it has a lot of potential. JL/PL alliance would be strong, federal states have come along way since few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts