BLM Toronto founder Yusra Khogali loses her mind and calls Trudeau "a white supremacist terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Misplaced priorities. Focus on your people first before crying for black Americans who by the way are 100 million times in a better situation than us in most sectors.

By the way, do you ever see blacks crying for Somalis back home? Or the Somalis who drown in the sea? Or Somalis being killed by South Africans purely because of their race?

You people have misplaced priorities. If you identify more with American blacks and care more about their problems then no need to call yourself Somali. Go mingle with them in peace without dragging our name into it.
These are Canadians! They want the history of African Americans. War ileen anagaa balaayo aragnay. :faysalwtf:

I wish history was as simple as you portray it to be. Please read up on the history between the US and Somalia.
The civil war was not perpetrated by the West that's intellectually dishonest. Siad Barre relied completely on foreign aid first by the Soveits and after the suicide mission that was the Ogaden war (creating the first refugees) they pulled out because Ethiopia was a better ally. Then the US came in and supplied him with aid (and weapons) until they pulled out as well. Siad Barre was already suppressing people's rights, the West is a scapegoat. He killed his own people and created strife, mistrust, corruption, and the never ending war in Somalia.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They were "mullatos" before Islam even existed.

Both West/Central Africans AND Nilotics were enslaved. Again, go ask any Sudani person or read a damn book if you're still this stubborn.

They don't have a West African component to their genetic makeup.

And the guys down south don't have an Arab component. It's pretty obvious who enslaved who and what time period this occurred.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You are already a sheep if you can't even understand why BLM exists. Are we supposed to be grateful for being refugees? Who would want to live in this cold empty land? Why would refugees leave their homes to come to this place where nothing grows? Obviously we had no choice. Does that mean we chow some resistance if we are being mistreated?
I was half way supporting your argument:tacky: about the existence of white supremacy using my personal experiences but not that chick cuz I don't really know her but you took it the wrong way. :kanyeshrug: kool.

We can argue BLM later when you become a bit more rational and considerate.

:lawd:
Not to go off on a tangent but the least considerate and typically mean spirited people who jump the gun to paint others in certain ways happen to be liberal in views and openly sjw..wouldnt you agree @AbdiJohnson?. It's like a :jcoleno: love hate. I Agree with the views but I hate the the way you present the issue and yourself.

Last edited:
They don't have a West African component to their genetic makeup.

And the guys down south don't have an Arab component. It's pretty obvious who enslaved who and what time period this occurred.
For the most part they don't, but very few due.

Gambar

VIP
Naw bro being a victim is much more appealing.

Wallahi when people say that we're ungrateful this is what they mean. Some groups are taken advantage of but s certainly aren't that group. We're a net drain on most western nations that we reside in. A disproportionate amount of us are on welfare, and not only that but we game the system to get even more money that we're not entitled too. And many of the ones who do work try their best to avoid taxes.

If they brought us here to take advantage of us then they would have kicked us out by now because it's us who's taking advantage of them.

Somalida badaana waa ma shaqeysteeyaal. Low paying jobs ku teeh. Allah Soomalidu been badaana.

How many Somalis went to Alberta because they claimed they couldn't find jobs in Ontario? They didn't even have 30 university credits and they thought they could get hired to be an engineer in the oil tar sands. Of course they didn't find work and they either became housekeepers or drug dealers. Even the ones who found jobs yaa Allah blew it all on bottles iyo wax aan qiimo lahayn.

Then the First Nations gangs started targeting them because they were on their turf and Somalis ended up turning on each other (as usual). The epidemic started "Deadmonton"

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They were "mullatos" before Islam even existed.

Both West/Central Africans AND Nilotics were enslaved. Again, go ask any Sudani person or read a damn book if you're still this stubborn.

Hwat?

You do realize that these Arabized are like the Latinos of the Arab world right?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Somalida badaana waa ma shaqeysteeyaal. Low paying jobs ku teeh. Allah Soomalidu been badaana.

How many Somalis went to Alberta because they claimed they couldn't find jobs in Ontario? They didn't even have 30 university credits and they thought they could get hired to be an engineer in the oil tar sands. Of course they didn't find work and they either became housekeepers or drug dealers. Even the ones who found jobs yaa Allah blew it all on bottles iyo wax aan qiimo lahayn.

Then the First Nations gangs started targeting them because they were on their turf and Somalis ended up turning on each other (as usual). The epidemic started "Deadmonton"
This poor girl @Angela Davis is seriously out of touch with reality. They brought us here to do low paying jobs kkkkkk.:drakelaugh:

Gambar

VIP
I wish history was as simple as you portray it to be. Please read up on the history between the US and Somalia.
Please leave Canada if it's so horrible for you. While Somalis are in refugee camps crying because they're not able to be resettled you have the cheek to say who wouldn't come to Canada? Your whole damn clan would come to Canada in a heart beat yareey.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Except this crazy Sudani is in Canada, where Justin "Refugees Welcome" Trudeau is Prime Minister. I agree and support BLM in the states, we don't need it here. I also find it disappointing that the whole movement is being infiltrated by SJW non-sense.

Also, this crazy woman literally thinks white people are subhumans and melanin communicates with the cosmos. :what1: Stop :superman: for her.
Never :superman: for anyone but @Gucci mane and maybe menace when he takes his old people meds.:dabcasar: read my response before you karbash me.

Gambar

VIP
This poor girl @Angela Davis is seriously out of touch with reality. They brought us here to do low paying jobs kkkkkk.:drakelaugh:
I remember middle aged Somali women in middle/high school oo da'da loo yareeyay because their family was collecting caydh. Shaqo kulaha! Xitaa wax iskuma falayso kulaha dan ba nagala lahaa. Nacala kugu yaal.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sudan is a very strange place. Cushitic speakers, Nilotes, Arabs all mixed up and sometimes indistinguishable from each other.

:faysalwtf:

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Angela Davis stay strong girl, don't bend for these Somali Supremacists. They clearly don't embrace multiculturalism and have no idea about solidarity or collective action.

They talk about focusing on Somalia when all most of them do is vacation there :yloezpe:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I dont think ive ever a somali person with a high paying professional job. Gotta hustle for that ayuto money i guess :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending