BLM Toronto founder Yusra Khogali loses her mind and calls Trudeau "a white supremacist terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Asking them their Qabil is lowkey throwing shade. It's like saying your people are Nigerian or TChadi not true Sudani.

I mean, you do realize there are millions of indigenous Nilotic Sudani right?

Where on earth did you get the idea they were enslaving West Africans?

Gambar

VIP
I get that but I have no choice I was born here. My parents came as refugees. They fled Somalia due to a civil war perpetrated by the West for their own interests. As a child of refugees my story is not equivalent to settlers.
If white settlers didn't take over the land by force your familywould've never had Canada to seek refuge in. When there's a refugee crisis going on around the world and the US is closing the door to Somali refugees, you're supposed to say alhamdulilah. There was a civil war in Somalia, even before that there was a brutal dictatorship and the West was very welcoming to our families.

We are not victims, we are beneficiaries of stolen land and opportunities. We were not forced here in chains, we were not enslaved, we were colonized for a short period of time but we were able to go to school, speak our languages, learn, hold government positions. Do you know how many colonized nations in which people were forced to speak their tongue? Everything was in the colonizer language they were forced to lose their own culture.

To be honest, while Somalis pretend to be victims in the West why don't they advocate for minority groups in Somalia ? They are the least protected in a lawless, corrupt, barely surviving nation. This is the wrong battle.

I mean, you do realize there are millions of indigenous Nilotic Sudani right?

Where on earth did you get the idea they were enslaving West Africans?

Nilotics were enslaved by Arabs, while West Africans were enslaved by Nubians, Bejas, and a few

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We have a lot to be guilty about but I also feel sad about the current situation my people are in.

Guilty about what?

It's the way the world works. In the immortal words of Mr. Cheese of Cheese and Xalwo, some people's ancestors were eating and some people's ancestors were ate.

I 100% agree with majority of what you wrote. I definitely think we need to advocate for all the minority groups in Somalia being discriminated against. I however don't feel grateful for white settlers offering me refuge. They need immigrants to do all the low-paying, back breaking jobs they think is beneath them. Don't for a second think that they brought you to the West because of their sincere generosity.

If white settlers didn't take over the land by force your familywould've never had Canada to seek refuge in. When there's a refugee crisis going on around the world and the US is closing the door to Somali refugees, you're supposed to say alhamdulilah. There was a civil war in Somalia, even before that there was a brutal dictatorship and the West was very welcoming to our families.

We are not victims, we are beneficiaries of stolen land and opportunities. We were not forced here in chains, we were not enslaved, we were colonized for a short period of time but we were able to go to school, speak our languages, learn, hold government positions. Do you know how many colonized nations in which people were forced to speak their tongue? Everything was in the colonizer language they were forced to lose their own culture.

To be honest, while Somalis pretend to be victims in the West why don't they advocate for minority groups in Somalia ? They are the least protected in a lawless, corrupt, barely surviving nation. This is the wrong battle.

loool at mr.cheese of cheese and xalwo. Never heard that before. The survival of the fittest is the same analogy that Hitler and the Nazis used. I can't agree with that statement.

Guilty about what?

It's the way the world works. In the immortal words of Mr. Cheese of Cheese and Xalwo, some people's ancestors were eating and some people's ancestors were ate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
loool at mr.cheese of cheese and xalwo. Never heard that before. The survival of the fittest is the same analogy that Hitler and the Nazis used. I can't agree with that statement.

You may not agree but it's the reality.

Might makes right.

Either get strong or shut the f*ck up.

Gambar

VIP
I get that but I have no choice I was born here. My parents came as refugees. They fled Somalia due to a civil war perpetrated by the West for their own interests. As a child of refugees my story is not equivalent to settlers.
The civil war was not perpetrated by the West that's intellectually dishonest. Siad Barre relied completely on foreign aid first by the Soveits and after the suicide mission that was the Ogaden war (creating the first refugees) they pulled out because Ethiopia was a better ally. Then the US came in and supplied him with aid (and weapons) until they pulled out as well. Siad Barre was already suppressing people's rights, the West is a scapegoat. He killed his own people and created strife, mistrust, corruption, and the never ending war in Somalia.

Ok great.

Sudanis intercepted west African pilgrims instead of the millions of Nilotes that live right next to them.
main-qimg-e356ad724acb0df2198ba8d079373055

:comeon:

Gambar

VIP
I 100% agree with majority of what you wrote. I definitely think we need to advocate for all the minority groups in Somalia being discriminated against. I however don't feel grateful for white settlers offering me refuge. They need immigrants to do all the low-paying, back breaking jobs they think is beneath them. Don't for a second think that they brought you to the West because of their sincere generosity.
They need immigrants to do low paying jobs so why is unemployment rate so high for Somalis everywhere in the West?

maestro

Cultural revolution
We have a lot to be guilty about but I also feel sad about the current situation my people are in.

Misplaced priorities. Focus on your people first before crying for black Americans who by the way are 100 million times in a better situation than us in most sectors.

By the way, do you ever see blacks crying for Somalis back home? Or the Somalis who drown in the sea? Or Somalis being killed by South Africans purely because of their race?

You people have misplaced priorities. If you identify more with American blacks and care more about their problems then no need to call yourself Somali. Go mingle with them in peace without dragging our name into it.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You may not agree but it's the reality.

Might makes right.

Either get strong or shut the f*ck up.
Naw bro being a victim is much more appealing.

Wallahi when people say that we're ungrateful this is what they mean. Some groups are taken advantage of but s certainly aren't that group. We're a net drain on most western nations that we reside in. A disproportionate amount of us are on welfare, and not only that but we game the system to get even more money that we're not entitled too. And many of the ones who do work try their best to avoid taxes.

If they brought us here to take advantage of us then they would have kicked us out by now because it's us who's taking advantage of them.

You do understand that Nilotes were literally right there for the taking. How do you think the North Sudani "Arab" became mullatos? By enslaving Ghanaians?
They were "mullatos" before Islam even existed.

Both West/Central Africans AND Nilotics were enslaved. Again, go ask any Sudani person or read a damn book if you're still this stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending