BLM Toronto founder Yusra Khogali loses her mind and calls Trudeau "a white supremacist terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm not in any movement so fall back please. White supremacy is real and is everywhere. I just don't think that she needs to push against Trudeau at the moment with everything else going on.
It's funny how you ignore my first post and you danced around the main point of my second post.

She literally called white people sub-human, do you seriously agree with that? Do you agree that having more melanin makes one superior?

That looks like its photoshopped buddy. I know she never wrote or said that.
It's funny how you ignore my first post and you danced around the main point of my second post.

She literally called white people sub-human, do you seriously agree with that? Do you agree that having more melanin makes one superior?

He's the opposite of a white supremacist; he's a black and non white supremacist. His own father wrote an anti Semitic and anti white play. It runs in the family.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Can you find the direct link to this. I wouldn't be surprise her kind writing that kind of stuff.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wonder how easy itd be to hit if a nigga went full hotep

full

The average white person doesn't understand their privilege. Doesn't see how their ancestors stole land, raped women and committed genocide. These crimes against humanity is where their privilege came from. They don't see how their governments are still doing what their ancestors did in the Global South to continue that privilege. They choose not to see it because if they do they will have to be accountable and give up their privilege.

Okay, no joke or banter. What do you think of the average white person -- not the politicians or capitalists, just the average white Joe?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Can you find the direct link to this. I wouldn't be surprise her kind writing that kind of stuff.
Just like the tweet about killing white men, she deleted that facebook post. That's the SJW MO. Post some ridiculous shit, and then when people call you out on it, delete it. If people post screenshots, say it's photoshopped. These people are shameless.

That looks like its photoshopped buddy. I know she never wrote or said that.
The fact that you tried so hard to ignore it until pressed about it shows me that you know it's true. She deleted that post, it's not photoshopped.

You seriously need help.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The average white person doesn't understand their privilege. Doesn't see how their ancestors stole land, raped women and committed genocide. These crimes against humanity is where their privilege came from. do they will have to be accountable and give up their privilege.

tfw your ancestors committed these exact crimes

:damedamn:

Gambar

VIP
She's a Sudanese immigrant or born to Sudanese immigrant parents who came to Canada for a better life and she wants to pretend her family was forced in chains and brought to Canada. How dare she call Trudeau that? Canada was and still is very generous to refugees and asylum seekers. If you want real change do you expect it to happen by screaming at the top of your lungs like a maniac? You need to speak to your MPs and leglisators and focus on policy changes. Racism is systemic and if you are not focused on systemic changed and believe white people are not human, you probably have mental problems.

He never said that he would take them in, he said Canada is welcoming to those who want to seek refuge. Why would a leader of a nation say something so stupid like that on twitter? War naga daaya qaxooti baanu wada nahay. We are free to go back. Sudan is on the list of terror supporting nations and banned countries (the DHS), she is spewing these disgusting rants while her people would love for the opportunity to be where she is. Everybody wants to be a victim for no reason. Garan maayo.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The average white person doesn't understand their privilege. Doesn't see how their ancestors stole land, raped women and committed genocide. These crimes against humanity is where their privilege came from. They don't see how their governments are still doing what their ancestors did in the Global South to continue that privilege. They choose not to see it because if they do they will have to be accountable and give up their privilege.

I get the the past. But, if they give up their "privileges" wouldn't POC be the new 'superior' group and the whites would be unprivileged? Would you want that to happen?

Gambar

VIP
But you are living on stolen land where the natives were raped, genocide was committed, and people were displaced and you are benefiting greatly from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending