BLM Toronto founder Yusra Khogali loses her mind and calls Trudeau "a white supremacist terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I feel so bad for her. She needs to learn to pick and choose her battles. How is she going to find a job in Canada? Who is going to hire her? I'm not saying I don't agree with some of the things she says, but Trudeau is the least of our worries.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
OMG I feel so bad for her, she needs to learn to pick and choose her battles. How is she going to find a job in Canada? Who is going to hire her? I'm not saying I don't agree some things she says, but Trudeau is the least of our worries.
She's mentally ill. Stop defending her.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Sometimes I have dark thoughts of having a little Bobby come through there with fully automatic machine gun and clean house.

She's not mentally ill. Obviously Trudeau posted a lie saying he would take all the refugees in. The immigration cap is still the same so he blatantly lied. She just needs to stop being a puppet and choose her words wisely. Real change doesn't take place by rallying and protesting. It occurs through policy changes.
She's mentally ill. Stop defending her.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
She's not mentally ill. Obviously Trudeau posted a lie saying he would take all the refugees in. The immigration cap is still the same so he blatantly lied. She just needs to stop being a puppet and choose her words wisely. Real change doesn't take place by rallying and protesting. It occurs through policy changes.

No, she's mentally ill. She needs help. Stop enabling her and her delusions.

12935249_10154128553633833_1095619529_n.jpg

BLM Toronto is a terror group. They are very different from other BLM groups that I do support that are not as extremist.

I stand by what she wrote. She didn't say she would like to kill white people, she made a prayer and asked god to give her the patience not to.

Read this article Desmond Cole wrote. He said don't mistake response to violence for violence itself. I do however wish she behaved a little bit more cautiously.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/com...ses-to-violence-for-violence-itself-cole.html

She has a few somali friends. I genuinely like her as a person and she's a lot more intelligent than she appears to be.

Do you know her?

She is spreading hate speech. Anyone else would have been thrown in jail. The authorities are clearly not interested for fear of being called racist.

She's doing a disservice to the black community.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I stand by what she wrote. She didn't say she would like to kill white people, she made a prayer and asked god to give her the patience not to.

Read this article Desmond Cole wrote. He said don't mistake response to violence for violence itself. I do however wish she behaved a little bit more cautiously.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/com...ses-to-violence-for-violence-itself-cole.html
So you thing someone who says stuff like "white skin is a genetic defect of blackness" and "whiteness is sub-human" is intelligent?

Lol, you're just defending her because she's a part of your garbage movement.

I'm not in any movement so fall back please. White supremacy is real and is everywhere. I just don't think that she needs to push against Trudeau at the moment with everything else going on.

So you thing someone who says stuff like "white skin is a genetic defect of blackness" and "whiteness is sub-human" is intelligent?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

You talk the words out my amount.

How is she intelligent :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm not in any movement so fall back please. White supremacy is real and is everywhere. I just don't think that she needs to push against Trudeau at the moment with everything else going on.
No wonder you were posting those pro-Black videos the other day.

May the Gods of reason help :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending