BLM Toronto founder Yusra Khogali loses her mind and calls Trudeau "a white supremacist terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I find it offensive someone with her brown-light skin tone is the head of BLMTO - there needs to be a dark skin goddess.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Her people are the ones committing genocide against blacks yet here she is condemning white people for doing the same shit her people do everyday in Sudan :mjlol: :mjkkk: Major Irony

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Not only is she a Radical Pro-Black activist, she also hates men. How wonder how she is on the Tumblr ladder. :mjlaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Her people are the ones committing genocide against blacks yet here she is condemning white people for doing the same shit her people do everyday in Sudan :mjlol: :mjkkk: Major Irony

As we speak thousands of blacks are literally enslaved in Sudan.

Where's the Khartoum BLM chapter?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I don't know what reality you guys live in but
I'm not in any movement so fall back please. White supremacy is real and is everywhere. I just don't think that she needs to push against Trudeau at the moment with everything else going on.
I seriously wana take what ever these delusional people take to block out reality. I've lived basically my whole life in the States and I can go on for hours how I've experienced racism and forces of white supremacy. I wana subscribe to alternative facts like these fools and be a sheep but I just can't :damn:

I get that but I have no choice I was born here. My parents came as refugees. They fled Somalia due to a civil war perpetrated by the West for their own interests. As a child of refugees my story is not equivalent to settlers.

But you are living on stolen land where the natives were raped, genocide was committed, and people were displaced and you are benefiting greatly from it.

You are already a sheep if you can't even understand why BLM exists. Are we supposed to be grateful for being refugees? Who would want to live in this cold empty land? Why would refugees leave their homes to come to this place where nothing grows? Obviously we had no choice. Does that mean we chow some resistance if we are being mistreated?

I seriously wana take what ever these delusional people take to block out reality. I've lived basically my whole life in the States and I can go on for hours how I've experienced racism and forces of white supremacy. I wana subscribe to alternative facts like these fools and be a sheep but I just can't :damn:

Sudanis don't own slaves anymore, maybe the gov but not civilians.

My bf (he's Sudani) told me it's rude to ask someone with west African features what their Qabil is. Beause West African Muslims going to hajj through Sudan were kidnapped and used as slaves, and after slavery ended unlike Somali bantus the slaves identified with their Oppressor's tribe and some intermarried.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:faysalwtf:

Sudanis don't own slaves anymore, maybe the gov but not civilians.

My bf (he's Sudani) told me it's rude to ask someone with west African features what their Qabil is. Beause West African Muslims going to hajj through Sudan were kidnapped and used as slaves, and after slavery ended unlike Somali bantus the slaves identified with their Oppressor's tribe and some intermarried.

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol at feeling guilty

Shame and disgust maybe but guilty? Nah. My people are suffering now in ways most can't even imagine.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Except this crazy Sudani is in Canada, where Justin "Refugees Welcome" Trudeau is Prime Minister. I agree and support BLM in the states, we don't need it here. I also find it disappointing that the whole movement is being infiltrated by SJW non-sense.

Also, this crazy woman literally thinks white people are subhumans and melanin communicates with the cosmos. :what1: Stop :superman: for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts