BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

View attachment 128785

The fact that @p!nkglitter and @Scourge venom have used many of the phrases succinctly displayed in this meme shows that you two are far too online, have a superficial understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of the social justice movement but have yet accepted the ideas of social justice wholly. I would respectfully ask that you reconsider your support for this.

Didn't even bother to read my post did you. I never said any of the phrases you displayed in meme.

All im just advocating is to give respect to transgenders not because they are trans, but because they are human beings like you and me at the end of the day.

Didn't even bother to read my post did you. I never said any of the phrases you displayed in meme.

All im just advocating is to give respect to transgenders not because they are trans, but because they are human beings like you and me at the end of the day.

Oh no, sweaty, you didn't read my post did you? You used the word "yikes".

Wow, just wow. I literally can't even with your reading comprehension.

The concept of transgenderism being valid is wholly at odds with our Deen and daqan and if you cannot accept that, then that's your problem. Your "it's called being a decent human being" argument is irrelevant.

you man said being gay was a choice. thats delusional
You are not Muslim if you think Allah created humans that are born gay. What you are saying is contradicting our deen.

If you support the LGBT movement and believe that people are born gay then you can't be Muslim.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
You are not Muslim if you think created humans that are born gay. What you are saying is contradicting our deen.

If you support the LGBT movement and believe that people are born gay then you can't be Muslim.
I love Ric Flair :rejoice:
1593436655718.gif

Oh no, sweaty, you didn't read my post did you? You used the word "yikes".

Wow, just wow. I literally can't even with your reading comprehension.

The concept of transgenderism being valid is wholly at odds with our Deen and daqan and if you cannot accept that, then that's your problem. Your "it's called being a decent human being" argument is irrelevant.

I'm not a muslims so why should i care? Im just saying why is it so hard to respect someone else's choice?

And i will admit that i misread your post but you must be clearly delusional if you think using one word means you superficial support the SJW movement because in actuality I FULLY support it.

One of my best friend is a trans man and I love him to bits, he's honestly the sweetest guy I meet and it breaks my heart to hear the hatred people give to him for no reason.

I'm not a muslims so why should i care? Im just saying why is it so hard to respect someone else's choice?

And i will admit that i misread your post but you must be clearly delusional if you think using one word means you superficial support the SJW movement because in actuality I FULLY support it.

One of my best friend is a trans man and I love him to bits, he's honestly the sweetest guy I meet and it breaks my heart to hear the hatred people give to him for no reason.
We can't respect someone's choice of being transgender because it goes against our belief. Does that make sense?

You just said that: "I am not muslim so why should I care". Well we are muslim and we don't care nor respect his decision of becoming trans.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It's actually so worrying how many people speak out of tone about BLM and have absolutley no idea what it's about.

Black Lives Matter UK - held a protest for Shukri Abdi (she died in the UK) why would they hold anything for her in america?
Lies. The protest was done by Somali organizers NOT this degenerate organisation.

The BLM did a protest literally just across the road FOR BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER
Then they have the audacity, for some of them to join this protest for Shurki Abdi AUN, not for her but their cause

And with your narrative, then why should the world protest for a black man slain in MN if they would and should not show worldwide support. Not everywhere has Police BRUTALITY.

Lol, I said that people like you tend to superficially understand the theoretical underpinnings of social justice. You stormed into this thread with such vim, your support of social justice was obviously not superficial.

Oh, and before I forget, bun your friend. They needs to get a grip. At least they've only had male androgen infusions at the most, imagine if they had been a MTF and had a vaginoplasty instead?

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

We can't respect someone's choice of being transgender because it goes against our belief. Does that make sense?

You just said that: "I am not muslim so why should I care". Well we are muslim and we don't care nor respect his decision of becoming trans.

But even if it goes against your belief it doesn't give you the right to infringe on his rights as a citizen in a secular country.

If you don't have the decency to respect someone else's decision then all you gotta do is mind your own business.

Btw should i remind of a certain verse from your holy book.

O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority over you (4,59)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
lool you mean the london protest that had 98% somalis was BLm protest. Such a lie....I know people that was there and they said outside of few arabs it was all somalis
The thing was, the BLM was across the street, literally for this Trans movement. But yet they incorporated into the protest for Shukri Abdi AUN, for what reason.

The protest was 99% Somali and couple of others such as Arabs and some Africans.

1593438733961.png

Literally, this picture speak a lot. What was the message of this.

But even if it goes against your belief it doesn't give you the right to infringe on his rights as a citizen in a secular country.

If you don't have the decency to respect someone else's decision then all you gotta do is mind your own business.

Btw should i remind of a certain verse from your holy book.

O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority over you (4,59)
How is this quote from the Quran relevant to me not respecting someone's decision to become trans? Who said anything about infringing someone's rights? You are coming up with multiple conclusions over one thing I said.

I am minding my business, however it's like the media and people like you are forcing us to accept LGBT as something normal. When in fact it is very abnormal and it always will be. What a gaal does with his life is none of my business, but me respecting their decisions is something entirely different.

How is this quote from the Quran relevant to me not respecting someone's decision to become trans? Who said anything about infringing someone's rights? You are coming up with multiple conclusions over one thing I said.

I am minding my business, however it's like the media and people like you are forcing us to accept LGBT as something normal. When in fact it is very abnormal and it always will be. What a gaal does with his life is none of my business, but me respecting their decisions is something entirely different.

Well there a multiple laws in Western country to set to protect from discrimination. And it's quite clear from this thread that many people would gladly discriminate against a transgender person under the guise of religion (which isn't really an valid excuse).

If you aren't infringing on the rights of LGBT people then I applaud you for doing the bare minimum that a couple Muslims men I've met that seem to be proud of being incapable of doing.

And LGBT is normal love. I wouldn't blame you for your internalised homophobia and transphobia because it was indoctrinated to you since birth.

Well there a multiple laws in Western country to set to protect from discrimination. And it's quite clear from this thread that many people would gladly discriminate against a transgender person under the guise of religion (which isn't really an valid excuse).

If you aren't infringing on the rights of LGBT people then I applaud you for doing the bare minimum that a couple Muslims men I've met that seem to be proud of being incapable of doing.

And LGBT is normal love. I wouldn't blame you for your internalised homophobia and transphobia because it was indoctrinated to you since birth.

Isn’t polygamy normal love, why is polygamy illegal and LGBT legal?

Isn’t polygamy normal love, why is polygamy illegal and LGBT legal?

Marriage has too many logistics involved and in order to make polygamy legal you would need to rewrite a whole bunch of laws because adding another person to what is considered a two-part union isn't a good idea.

By all means it is legal for you to have two lovers and get Islamically married but the government will not legalise polygamy anytime soon because of it's legal issues.

Same-sex marriage on the other hand was legalised because it was relatively easy to implement and the LGBT movement was making great strides in demanding it, which society deemed valid.

I can have a long discussion dissecting every single argument I know you would present. But I'd just be wasting my time, especially since it's on anonymous forum and you seem to be ignorant.

Moral nihilists like you talking about morals clearly don't know where they came from smh. Internalised homophobia kulaha

:heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Anyone who support this organisation supports qowmu luud

Jay

I think u r being disingenuous. Black people dont support gay rights issues. Black Lives matter only means black, straight lives.

Marriage has too many logistics involved and in order to make polygamy legal you would need to rewrite a whole bunch of laws because adding another person to what is considered a two-part union isn't a good idea.

By all means it is legal for you to have two lovers and get Islamically married but the government will not legalise polygamy anytime soon because of it's legal issues.

Same-sex marriage on the other hand was legalised because it was relatively easy to implement and the LGBT movement was making great strides in demanding it, which society deemed valid.

Dude if it’s all about freedom of choice and normal love. Polygamy would be legal. Bc Polygamy is found naturally across cultures all around the world unlike forced legislation of Qanis-ingroup marriage to the world

Trending

Latest posts