BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

Jay

I think u r being disingenuous. Black people dont support gay rights issues. Black Lives matter only means black, straight lives.

1593449489841.jpeg

How many black trans people die of police brutality each year? I reckon the number would be significantly low, so there's little reason to mention, "what you can do for black trans lives".
The police don't need to kill them they kill themselves.
What are we supposed to do about that, it's a mental illness and you can't expect mental people to not hate themselves.
Qomul lud hal mar wala halagay hadane wala halaga

Dude if it’s all about freedom of choice and normal love. Polygamy would be legal. Bc Polygamy is found naturally across cultures all around the world unlike forced legislation of Qanis-ingroup marriage to the world

And LGBT relationship have been found in cultures all around the world so your point is?

Like I said, go ahead you can have two or more lovers, but the government won't recognise it because it's not an important agenda and it's implication will be a headache for governments to incorporate.

View attachment 128785

The fact that @p!nkglitter and @Scourge venom have used many of the phrases succinctly displayed in this meme shows that you two are far too online, have a superficial understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of the social justice movement but have yet accepted the ideas of social justice wholly. I would respectfully ask that you reconsider your support for this.

You said all of that to say nothing. Should've just kept that in the drafts

:camby:hang it up

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@p!nkglitter who do you think you are for simply stating the truth and putting a qashin.

You're literally saying as soon as your born you suddenly have a taste for male penis foh SJW .

For e.g.

If you come from a culture where alcohol consumption is forbidden, it will be difficult for you to become an alcoholic, no matter how your body metabolizes alcohol.

It's from western influence.

What you have learned about homosexuality as you were growing up will affect whether you consider engaging in homosexual acts to be desirable or disgusting.

@p!nkglitter who do you think you are for simply stating the truth and putting a qashin.

You're literally saying as soon as your born you suddenly have a taste for male penis foh SJW ********.

For e.g.

If you come from a culture where alcohol consumption is forbidden, it will be difficult for you to become an alcoholic, no matter how your body metabolizes alcohol.

It's from western influence.

What you have learned about homosexuality as you were growing up will affect whether you consider engaging in homosexual acts to be desirable or disgusting.

How does that make sense? Do all straight people suddenly have a taste for dick/vagina when they're born?
Your argument derives from religion, thats where we should leave it. LOOOL

How does that make sense? Do all straight people suddenly have a taste for ****/vagina when they're born?
They do it’s a biological need to reproduce even in kindergarten straight people had crushes because of nature attracts them to the opposite gender

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How does that make sense? Do all straight people suddenly have a taste for ****/vagina when they're born?
No. Your brain has a preference and also your environment.

:mjlol: It's not about religion.

Homosexuality is a choice. I'm not a homophobe it's true.

You man hate BLM and i really dont understand why. Living in a western society you are black. Police will still disproportiantly target you because of the colour of your skin. Dont nobody care if you're somali. Degrading a movement fighting for your rights all cause of your disdain for gay people under compulsion of religion? the weakest links :ftw9nwa: BLM are for the liberation of Palestinians, have been speaking up for palestians especially under a climate where any reference to israel you're painted as a antisemetic. Go back to crying about what somali girls choose to do in their free times losers and leave the adult conversations to the women. lmfaoo

Trending