Blacks are racist towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are truly a victim of racism and is not trolling, then my heartfelt condolences to you. People of all backgrounds are capable of discrimination, your own people are an example of that. All I can tell you is that I have met many lovely Black people in my life as well as negative ones. There’s no need to generalise

They are usually not as good as Asian doctors or others.
Whether someone entered the University through an affirmative program or not, does not mean that when they enter the workforce they are not ‘as good as’
In the Uk we have something called ‘Clearing’ people who missed their University places obtain surplus places at Unis with lower grades than those whom applied to that institution. That’s doesn’t mean they’ll be less successful in their degree. When uni starts, high school education stops. It is of no more relevance, people in Uni are of different background. There are intl students that can keep up less than anyone who might have gotten in through affirmative action because of the difference in their education system in their country.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What Somali is named Jim? :susp:
IT'S JUST AS I FEARED!!!! THE MOOD SWINGS CONFIRMED IT! @Steamdevolopment HAS BEEN IMPREGNATED BY BANTU ALLEN!!!!!!
:jcoleno:
I knew you were sick but I didn't know you were into beastiality.
:ohlord:

No Jim. This was not by consent! :ohhh: Steam is a remember???:siilaanyolaugh: This was rape!!!!!! :ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:
20180307_013527iurpj.gif

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Can someone explain to me why Jamaican woman hate Somali people. It's never the men but the women have this serious distaste for Somali people. :cosbyhmm: well in the UK that's how it is

Can someone explain to me why Jamaican woman hate Somali people. It's never the men but the women have this serious distaste for Somali people. :cosbyhmm: well in the UK that's how it is

:mjpls: Wallahi iyo billahi I can't recall a single occasion where a Jamaican/Caribbean girl overtly expressed disdain for Somalis. Irl or other wise, it's always the guys

I'll tell you what you want to hear though, it's because they're jealous :icon lol:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
:mjpls: Wallahi iyo billahi I can't recall a single occasion where a Jamaican/Caribbean girl overtly expressed disdain for Somalis. Irl or other wise, it's always the guys

I'll tell you what you want to hear though, it's because they're jealous :icon lol:

The younger Jamaica generation are cool, I have Jamaican friends. It's the mums and older ladies. They are always hating on Somali even in public, always chatting, the amount of times I've gotten serious side eyes from some old jamaican woman is ridiculous :wow1:

Tbh where I live in London it's known thing that Jamaicans and Somalis don't like each other

I have lived in the West all my life and ALL the racially charged abuse/harassment I have experienced in my life so far have come exclusively from Blacks , Madows , Bantus , Afro-Caribbeans whatever you want to call them.

Yesterday it happened AGAIN, some Jamaican guy (stranger) harassed me for being Somali and threw several Somaliphobic insults at me.

Blacks are NOT our brothers.

black people with their inferiority complex. as Somali always wondered why they so stiff toward me even when I tried so hard to be very nice to them.after much self searching I came to the conclusion that the problem is with them and has no cure,,I gave up on them,,they fuckn hateful cos they hate their face. Neva had such bad treatments from white people.white people r human.

black people with their inferiority complex. as Somali always wondered why they so stiff toward me even when I tried so hard to be very nice to them.after much self searching I came to the conclusion that the problem is with them and has no cure,,I gave up on them,,they fuckn hateful cos they hate their face. Neva had such bad treatments from white people.white people r human.

Sounds like you're the one with the inferiority complex, don't push your personal experience as fact you sound like a coon... And the white man will never care for you

Honestly everyone hates Somalis, absolutely everyone.

The blacks too.

We have attracted the hate from all of humanity, congrats to Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending