Blacks are racist towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mugshotman: You do realize that class, family structure, upbringing and personality deficits could be factors contributing to their dysfunction. I might be a Somali Supermacist but you must consider all contributors to crazy outside of race.

I have lived in the West all my life and ALL the racially charged abuse/harassment I have experienced in my life so far have come exclusively from Blacks , Madows , Bantus , Afro-Caribbeans whatever you want to call them.

Yesterday it happened AGAIN, some Jamaican guy (stranger) harassed me for being Somali and threw several Somaliphobic insults at me.

Blacks are NOT our brothers.
:ulyin:

In Minnesota, around 2000-2013, blacks have been hateful and even violent towards Somalis. We were basically at war during my childhood and teenage years. Those people are not to be trusted.

Now half of them are BLM activists who invite Somalis to join them in their cause, 25 percent are gay/trannies, and the other 25% are locked up.:ftw9nwa:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What Somali is named Jim? :susp:
Jim Crow. Isn't a name given to people.they were laws.
Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the southern United States. White people were racist af back in the day especially southern US. Blacks lived in separate areas than whites. Went to separate school, separate military units,separate restaurants and etc.
I spoke to an old white guy about his life in texas(part of southern America) and he was telling me how racist af it was over here

Where tf do y'all live. I live in Texas I have been accepted by the African Americans.aint no anti Somali racism occurring over here. I would have heard about it Atleast.

When I lived in San Diego california (high Somali population) I didn't hear about any of this as well.

Some Somalis don't look obviously Somali, perhaps those experience less anti-Somali bigotry.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Steamdevolopment over here the Texas state fair is an annual event that is pretty well known over here. Since it says reformed kkk member In your bio i wanted to let you know that back in the day the Texas state fair had an event called "klan day". Where klan members got in for free to the fair if they brought their kkk outfits. Texas was very racist especially east Texas. People were getting lynched. But we weren't the worse state.

Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, fucking Georgian. Were the worse states to be living in as a black person.
After learning about how racist white people were over there is swore off ever going to visit those states.

The NAACP (national association for the advancement of colored people) a very well known organization known for its time during the civil rights era recently declared a TRAVEL ADVISORY for Missouri. There were so any discriminatory incidents in Missouri that they had to issue a travel advisory for people of color.

Last edited:
Nordic somalis = The most successful
19769-64d90574ec6073ca46c4d9157e3c54e1.jpg

I'm surprised y'all learned about this stuff in sweden.

We didn't learn about it in school, I learned it in law school.

Brown v. board of education, Loving v. Virginia and Obergefell v. hodges were the coronation of a stride to equality under the law.

I also learned about madison v. marbury, as Danish court used the same rational to enforce judicial review.

We didn't learn about it in school, I learned it in law school.

Brown v. board of education, Loving v. Virginia and Obergefell v. hodges were the coronation of a stride to equality under the law.

I also learned about madison v. marbury, as Danish court used the same rational to enforce judicial review.

Do you guys have many Caribbean Blacks in Scandinavia?

These guys are the worst kind of blacks.

Scandinavia got lucky for not having Caribbean colonies.

They are the gypsies of black people.
Alla maxuu is mahdiyee
Warya cajuus yahow shaqa l’aanka eh dadka amaan sii
Illahi ka baq dhuli yahow
Waxaa sheegtay iyo wax ka dharan adaa ah
Afkaa suubso
Blacks are racist kulaha
I have met Somalis that downplay black proffessionals
And see the others as coakroaches
I interpreted for an elderly somali lady at a hospital and when the doctor was tryjng to explain something to her she went on a ninka madhowga eyga eh tirade
Madhow wax aqaanin
Madhow this and that
Madhow daanyer eh
If they diss black professionals like that how about others
Warya you all are walking contradictions

Alla maxuu is mahdiyee
Warya cajuus yahow shaqa l’aanka eh dadka amaan sii
Illahi ka baq dhuli yahow
Waxaa sheegtay iyo wax ka dharan ah
Afkaa suubso
Blacks are racist kulaha
I have met Somalis that downplay black proffessionals
And see the others as coakroaches
I interpreted for an elderly somali lady at a hospital and when the doctor was tryjng to explain something to her she went on a ninka madhowga eyga eh tirade
Madhow wax aqaanin
Madhow this and that
Madhow daanyer eh
If they diss black professionals like that how about others
Warya you all are walking contradictions

Stop bastardizing both the Somali and English language, speak one at a time.

Also, in the US many black professionals get their degree based on affirmative action standards and/or are hired on diversity quotas. They are usually not as good as Asian doctors or others.

Stop bastardizing both the Somali and English language, speak one at a time.

Also, in the US many black professionals get their degree based on affirmative action standards and/or are hired on diversity quotas. They are usually not as good as Asian doctors or others.
Bastardizing?
Sire, I was just trying to simplify things for you.
Affirmative action you say, well I do not live in the US or Canada. And all I know here, is that programmes to encourage people of low socio economic backgrounds to get into HE are reserved for people of all ethnic groups as long as you are from a deprived neighbourhood and the household income is below a certain amount. And that doctor was clearly Nigerian to me, an ethnic group that has supassed white britons and rivals british indians currently in their educational peformance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending