Blacks are racist towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You guys are lost...

No blacks, Arabs, or whites hate you lol. We love to make fun of people of western african origins because of their constant quest for redemption through victimisation, yet you guys are doing the same thing. "Look at the bantus, they are making fun of me. Even though I hate them from the bottom of my heart."

Let me ask you bootyclappers one question. What are you in the eyes of a "white" man? a muslim piece of garbage polluting his western-philosophy driven world? A who shouldn't live anywhere close to him? You can flip the script with the two other peoples group and get the exact same result. We aren't special. Stop sucking up to other people, and be your own.

Exactly, you said it better than I ever could.
It's the self-victimisation that makes me think some are utterly pathetic.
We Somalis are stronger than that.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Some people here are somewhat autistic. If you hate someone does that mean you are dickriding his enemy? No. Stop making foolish conclusions. Not everyone here is a SJW BLM hillbilly gangbanger from Canada or America.

American somalis are just gonna shoot each other anyways, what can you do?

Jealousy brings muy muy hatred

Nordic somalis = The most successful

mrlog

VIP
I have lived in the West all my life and ALL the racially charged abuse/harassment I have experienced in my life so far have come exclusively from Blacks , Madows , Bantus , Afro-Caribbeans whatever you want to call them.

Yesterday it happened AGAIN, some Jamaican guy (stranger) harassed me for being Somali and threw several Somaliphobic insults at me.

Blacks are NOT our brothers.

Nacas instead of slapping him u decided to come online and Calaacal like dhoocil.
@R.Kelly ninyoo neefkaan latali dee

Somalis are black too. be specific

@Jim Crow

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
We dont have this problem in Toronto i have never had a negative experience with a black person racially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending