Blacks are racist towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
that i admit that somalis and camels been romping in the sand for centuries? Oh no problem...was happy to point that out. Lol!

no ,you admit fucking monkeys and carrying ebola.
what a typical ghetto slave.

Last edited:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
that i admit that somalis and camels been romping in the sand for centuries? Oh no problem...was happy to point that out. Lol!
While massa’s been romping ur male ancestors for centuries :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
history-of-buck-breaking-arxnemah-effeminization-during-slavery-dr-frances-25915862.png

no you admit fucking monkeys and carrying ebola.
what a typical ghetto slave.

No nigga...do you have to be so retarded and prove the stereotype of low IQ somalis. I said a somali or two must have gotten frisky in the sand with a camel here and there.....and you agreed with me. Lol! Man you're dumb potted plant!

No nigga...do you have to be so retarded and prove the stereotype of low IQ somalis. I said a somali or two must have gotten frisky in the sand with a camel here and there.....and you agreed with me. Lol! Man you're dumb potted plant!

Are you Cida or are you another Madow.

typical nigrita, running verbal diarrhea on and on,go bed dummy.

Idk what you guys are talking about tbh never had black ppl be racist to me. Anyway why would you care? some of you probably don't know how to act right

Some of this is quite possible. I don't doubt it. But that's for the history books. this is happening today though.

your buddies killing albinos for body parts..

Can't watch that....If true...those people are evil for doing that. Now what were you saying about caribbean folks.
I’d pick that over the gay mayo mack daddy gene :mjlol:

Nigga is that you on the right? Lol! Risking it all to leave your homeland nigga!?

Attachments

• somalis on rubber tube.jpg
    somalis on rubber tube.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 147
[Some of this is quite possible. I don't doubt it. But that's for the history books. this is happening today though.]

that was your quote not mine.man up and stand by your words,,coward.

Can't watch that....If true...those people are evil for doing that. Now what were you saying about caribbean folks.

Nigga is that you on the right? Lol! Risking it all to leave your homeland nigga!?

Most somalis live in Somalia. The diaspora is a minority.

awrite people truce...I can't take no more of this. I want to sleep well tonight so don't drag me into the mud with you dusty filthy pieces of shit. You are some horrible motherfuckers...... and i'm better than that. Let me holster my glock and mozy outta here.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
awrite people truce...I can't take no more of this. I want to sleep well tonight so don't drag me into the mud with you dusty filthy pieces of shit. You are some horrible motherfuckers...... and i'm better than that. Let me holster my glock and mozy outta here.
Try your best not to dream about googling “black” on this site just to get angry, we’re aware of your unhealthy somalispot fetish

Don't hate us because of some mentally ill posters that have a severe selfhatred issues. Most Somalis are pro black. If you ever met a Somali you would see how welcoming and kind we are especially to our fellow African brothers. These people are diseased and do not exemplify how Somalis treat their fellow black brothers.

O
Don't hate us because of some mentally ill posters that have a severe selfhatred issues. Most Somalis are pro black. If you ever met a Somali you would see how welcoming and kind we are especially to our fellow African brothers. These people are diseased and do not exemplify how Somalis treat their fellow black brothers.
Stopbum licking Madow fuckers u idiot we dont claim you as somali filthy beggars like you piss me off big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending