Blacks are racist towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lived in the West all my life and ALL the racially charged abuse/harassment I have experienced in my life so far have come exclusively from Blacks , Madows , Bantus , Afro-Caribbeans whatever you want to call them.

Yesterday it happened AGAIN, some Jamaican guy (stranger) harassed me for being Somali and threw several Somaliphobic insults at me.

Blacks are NOT our brothers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have lived in the West all my life and ALL the racially charged abuse/harassment I have experienced in my life so far have come exclusively from Blacks , Madows , Bantus , Afro-Caribbeans whatever you want to call them.

Yesterday it happened AGAIN, some Jamaican guy (stranger) harassed me for being Somali and threw several Somaliphobic insults at me.

Blacks are NOT our brothers.

I agree. I will trust White b4 Black. At least Whites have a heart and compassion. Blacks dont have a soul

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
It's not a contest, nor is this all-encompassing.
Don't pass your anecdotal experiences as fact for all Somalis.
Many blacks have been hospitable and friendly with me, so have white people, infact for most people I've met personally have been cordial and friendly.
The irony in claiming racism but in the same thread you'll "despise" them.
"Blacks don't have a soul", hope you're not a Muslim spouting such ignorance
"Blacks are not our brothers", and I'm yours? Alright.
:childplease:
Oh shut up, Wallahi some of us can be the most dramatic people on earth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many blacks have been hospitable and friendly with me, so have white people, infact for most people I've met personally have been cordial and friendly.

Wow. Arent u overreacting?? Is your baby daddy or mommy black or something? lol

This is not anecdotal.. over the past 20 years ONLY blacks have been overtly racist to me.

I agree. I will trust White b4 Black. At least Whites have a heart and compassion. Blacks dont have a soul

Oh Lord...

PicardMyGod.jpg

Look at how Somalis at treated by the host group in SOUTH AFRICA vs EUROPE.

None of you would ever want to live in a majority black country. They would 10x more racist towards us.

Gadiid

Look at how Somalis at treated by the host group in SOUTH AFRICA vs EUROPE.

None of you would ever want to live in a majority black country. They would 10x more racist towards us.

No offense sxb, but you sound pathetic.

Gadiid

Seems like you got black dick up your ass.

I got every right to be pissed off at them considering random Madows insult me unprovoked.

"Black dick" kulaha, you have no shame on top of being pathetic.
Me saying that generalisations are useless means I'm gay for them, huh?

Stupid boy, you need to grow up and learn that you can't use your experiences to generalise an entire race group. Is your I.Q this low or is your hatred so deep that a person on the internet telling you that we shouldn't generalise means I take "black dick".

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Stupid boy, you need to grow up and learn that you can't use your experiences to generalise an entire race group. Is your I.Q this low or is your hatred so deep that a person on the internet telling you that we shouldn't generalise means I take "black dick".

Ouch u saying out loud "take black dick'......true or false is sooooooo cringe worthy

These Negroids are less than 3% of my country, yet constitute 100% of all overt racial abuse I experience over two decades. I consider that a strong statistical correlation if you want to go all big brains on me.

Gadiid

Ouch u saying out loud "take black dick'......true or false is sooooooo cringe worthy
:manny:
I'm only quoting.
The cringe belongs to those who even imagine such retorts are worth using.
Come at me with such insults and I'll think your suspect.
These Negroids are less than 3% of my country, yet constitute 100% of all overt racial abuse I experience over two decades. I consider that a strong statistical correlation if you want to go all big brains on me.

It's not strong enough to put everyone of their group into 1 box.
Your experience sucked, fine. But you truly know that in all people there are good and bad.
If you can't see that, then you're a petulant child who needs more life lessons, it's that simple.
It's the same logic many people make, the common thing among them is how purely idiotic their statements make them look.

It's ignorance, it's jahilliyyah, point blank.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:manny:
I'm only quoting.
The cringe belongs to those who even imagine such retorts are worth using.
Come at me with such insults and I'll think your suspect.

It's not strong enough to put everyone of their group into 1 box.
Your experience sucked, fine. But you truly know that in all people there are good and bad.
If you can't see that, then you're a petulant child who needs more life lessons, it's that simple.
It's the same logic many people make, the common thing among them is how purely idiotic their statements make them look.

It's ignorance, it's jahilliyyah, point blank.

No its not quoting. U said it in a very cringe way.... "take dick" and Ali saying u have dick in your ass is totally different. LOOOOL

r u male or female?

Gadiid

No its not quoting. U said it in a very cringe way.... "take dick" and Ali saying u have dick in your ass is totally different. LOOOOL

r u male or female?

I'm male. I literally quoted it. Do you know what quote marks are?
Should I have said "receiving" instead of taking?
You know what I meant. Stop stirring trouble bruv..
If it conjured up images in your head, that's your business.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm male. I literally quoted it. Do you know what quote marks are?
Should I have said "receiving" instead of taking?
You know what I meant. Stop stirring trouble bruv..
If it conjured up images in your head, that's your business.

Hhhmmmmm interesting LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending