Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

8.15 charc Somali youtuber who is as black as a Somali can be skin wise and have fully adopted AA culture.This guy is one of his best friends. Charc is dating this black Latina. But his friend says 2 people who are not black.

snapp Dogg that rapper he was beefing him said he is not black he is something else. These Madows think only they are black

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somalis are hardcore when it comes to distancing themselves from madows, some of the US government offices here have racial options of White, Black, Asian, and Somali :wow:

What’s the benefit of this? There are many advantages to being black in the US. What are the benefits of being Somali?:mjlol:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Can you blame them when Somalis are suffering from severe identity issues? How can you expect them to fully accept Somalis as blacks when they probably have a Somali troll in their comments calling them the n word?
Somalis who say they are not black are just deluded. However back when we were new to the west other black people who came here before us started picking on Somalis because they were new and Somalis in turn started to hate them. Now it’s cool to be Somali and Somalis still have cuqdad.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fucking retard. Just because they have dark skin doesn’t mean they’re black. Are you seriously telling me they’re negroid. Cushitic is a race

Cushitic WTF is that? that is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard, the color of your skin is what matters, I don't give a damn if you have a long nose or whatever,you are black, it is made up by some drunk white man, take that shit to Meraja you Xabash wacel, we don't believe in that shit around here.
:pacspit:

Somalis who say they are not black are just deluded. However back when we were new to the west other black people who came here before us started picking on Somalis because they were new and Somalis in turn started to hate them. Now it’s cool to be Somali and Somalis still have cuqdad.
There’s no such thing as black, the closest black can get is bantu

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We are unique dark skin Africans they have different history

All I’m reading is ‘I’m special’. What are you, 6 years old? You’re not special. There’s no special racial category to satisfy your delusions. You need a reality check and unfortunately it will only happen at the hands of law enforcement. Get pulled over by a cop and then tell us how well your cushitic race card works.:childplease:

All I’m reading is ‘I’m special’. What are you, 6 years old? You’re not special. There’s no special racial category to satisfy your delusions. You need a reality check and unfortunately it will only happen at the hands of law enforcement. Get pulled over by a cop and then tell us how well your cushitic race card works.:childplease:
Shut the f*ck up, Somalis should have a different racial category because we aren’t the same as bantu. We have completely different dna

Somalis are hardcore when it comes to distancing themselves from madows, some of the US government offices here have racial options of White, Black, Asian, and Somali :wow:
BUT CAN YOU BLAME THEM FUCKING NIGERIAN FUFU NIGGAS CLAIM TO BE OTHER BLACK AND NOT AMERICAN BLACK THEY SAY AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN AMERICAN NOBODY WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH BLACK AMERICANS AND THEIR CULTURE ONLY WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG LISTENING TO HIP HOP BUT ONCE THESE AFRICANS GRADUATE UNI THEY RETURN TO THEIR AFRICAN NAIJA ROOTS HERE IN THE STATES SO IF THE FUFU NIGGA WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICAN BLACK HOW CAN THE SOMALI OR ERTRIEANS EXCEPT IT

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What’s the benefit of this? There are many advantages to being black in the US. What are the benefits of being Somali?:mjlol:

You are just trolling, if you can't see the massive advantage it is to have a specific section for your community when it comes to government allocating resources (scholarships/schools/etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts