Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

3:10

How long do you give it before Somalis finally come to terms with their true identity? I give it a generation and these discussions will be a thing of the past. Only fobs think they’re not black.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’m not black. I am Odkac.:lawd:

Nah but seriously I get that I am grouped with them by society in US, but I don’t feel any heavy kinship with them. I won’t rob them of their history like that.

I am Somali. That is all I am and all I’m interested in being. :farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalis who deny being black are just dumb as a rock, I am light skin with jileec hair as you can see on my profile yet I identity as black, stop being weirdos and be proud of being black.

4741057e274a9ef52cdd10fb869e178f.jpg

Last edited:
I will not be categorised as a black just because western society views dark skin Africans as black, I will never be lumped together with different ethic groups from Africa as I am the superior Somali

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There's no such thing as the black race, it's a social construct. We have nothing to do with Madows other than skin tone.

When people see you walking down the street, they see a black man. They don’t see whatever you have deluded yourself into believing. They see a negro.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If they really believed we are the same why were they trying to cancel Chunks for saying the n word? We are black, but they like to make a differentiation that we’re black, but not black black as they say it, and we won’t beg it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts