Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis are hardcore when it comes to distancing themselves from madows, some of the US government offices here have racial options of White, Black, Asian, and Somali :wow:

People keep going at Somalis for not bending the knee. But never call out Madows for having monopoly on what’s black and basically taking the black race as hostage. You are not black if you don’t act like them. You are not black if you don’t act like a victim. I say fvck them

The worst part is I don't want to diss my somali people but what gave them the audacity to claim superiority? They rinse the same slavery and gorilla jokes they're so low on ammunition

I'm just glad I have backup and no longer need to do the heavy lifting around here :mjlaugh:
I’m against racism and superiority complexes. But I’m also against being forced to identify as something I dont see myself as.
I can stand up for black people while still not identify as black.

Somalis are hardcore when it comes to distancing themselves from madows, some of the US government offices here have racial options of White, Black, Asian, and Somali :wow:
That’s good because we are unique people, I don’t want to associate myself with slavery and no history

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
People keep going at Somalis for not bending the knee. But never call out Madows for having monopoly on what’s black and basically taking the black race as hostage. You are not black if you don’t act like them. You are not black if you don’t act like a victim. I say fvck them

There is a double standard to, why don't East Asians identify all as Yellow? :hmm:

Whats the need to put all Africans in a box

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The worst part is I don't want to diss my somali people but what gave them the audacity to claim superiority? They rinse the same slavery and gorilla jokes they're so low on ammunition

I'm just glad I have backup and no longer need to do the heavy lifting around here :mjlaugh:

Our racial identity issues are becoming mainstream discussions, brother. We can’t afford to be silent any longer. Someone needs to counter this dangerous narrative that we aren’t indigenous black Africans.

Anti-blackness and all forms of racism should be outlawed on this forum.

Our racial identity issues are becoming mainstream discussions, brother. We can’t afford to be silent any longer. Someone needs to counter this dangerous narrative that we aren’t indigenous black Africans.

Anti-blackness and all forms of racism should be outlawed on this forum.
Warya stop saying you’re black, there is no such thing a black race, we don’t even have black skin..

VIP
I’m against racism and superiority complexes. But I’m also against being forced to identify as something I dont see myself as.
I can stand up for black people while still not identify as black.

Identify as whatever you'd like but usually there's an overlap between those who don't identify with it and the racists.

"I can stand up for black people while still not identify as black."

All you'd be doing is standing up for yourself because that's how the world views you

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

WTF is Cushitic? there is nothing called Cushitic, some white man made up that bull, you are black, 85% of your people are dark skin, this is how Somalis back home look, don't they look black to you?

SOMALIRETURN021813_t800.jpg

WTF is Cushitic? there is nothing called Cushitic, some white man made up that bull, you are black, 85% of your people are dark skin, this is how Somalis back home look, don't they look black to you?

View attachment 115810
Fucking retard. Just because they have dark skin doesn’t mean they’re black. Are you seriously telling me they’re negroid. Cushitic is a race

Identify as whatever you'd like but usually there's an overlap between those who don't identify with it and the racists.

"I can stand up for black people while still not identify as black."

All you'd be doing is standing up for yourself because that's how the world views you
Correlation isn’t causality.
There are a bunch of non-racist Somalis that don’t identify as black.
I’ve had many people tell me that they don’t consider me black and many tell me that they do.
I don’t care either way, since I don’t view myself as black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts