Black Youtubers discuss Somali racial identity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people see you walking down the street, they see a black man. They don’t see whatever you have deluded yourself into believing. They see a negro.
Imagine letting others define your self-identity. We aren't slaves. I know my history, identity, and culture. Let go of the self-hate.

Somalis who deny being black are just dumb as a rock, I am light skin with jileec her as you can see on my profile yet I identity as black.

View attachment 115804
So??? I'm also light-skinned with curls as well, I'm probably lighter than you are so don't make it about skin tone. I don't identify as Black because I have little in common with blacks in terms of skin colour, hair texture, body, facial features, and culture. Why should I identify as an empty label? I am Somali and view myself as different from Blacks. They do too. As the lady said many blacks don't consider Somalis Black and a lot of black people don't consider Somalis to be either. Notice how they single us out and insult us? What kinship would I personally feel for such a group? Absolutely none. Why was there controversy about Chunkz saying the n word? Isn't he Black too???

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
dafuq
1589157165900.png

If they really believed we are the same why were they trying to cancel Chunks for saying the n word? We are black, but they like to make a differentiation that we’re black, but not black black as they say it, and we won’t beg it.
It’s like being black with no perks, Somalis should be seen as Somali not black then

So??? I'm also light-skinned with curls as well, I'm probably lighter than you are so don't make it about skin tone. I don't identify as Black because I have little in common with blacks in terms of skin colour, hair texture, body, facial features, and culture. Why should I identify as an empty label? I am Somali and view myself as different from Blacks. They do too. As the lady said many blacks don't consider Somalis Black and a lot of black people don't consider Somalis to be either. Notice how they single us out and insult us? What kinship would I personally feel for such a group? Absolutely none. Why was there controversy about Chunkz saying the n word? Isn't he Black too???
What video did he say it on

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Imagine letting others define your self-identity. We aren't slaves. I know my history, identity, and culture. Let go of the self-hate.

Imagine thinking being black meant being a slave. While your ancestors were raiding villages, these same black people were building civilizations that are talked about even today. They have more culture and history than you ever will. What’s the most successful African community in the diaspora? The same black people you hate. Humble yourself you degenerate.

Imagine thinking being black meant being a slave. While your ancestors were raiding villages, these same black people were building civilizations that are talked about even today. They have more culture and history then you ever will. What’s the most successful African community in the diaspora? The same black people you hate. Humble yourself you degenerate.
Because black globally is seen as bantu therefore people see Black people with slave history and discrimination

The color does not belong to negroids and baantuus

There are black indians and arabs and so on..i call my African Americans waterdown negroes and they laugh about..UK people are phony and goofy

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If they really believed we are the same why were they trying to cancel Chunks for saying the n word? We are black, but they like to make a differentiation that we’re black, but not black black as they say it, and we won’t beg it.

Can you blame them when Somalis are suffering from severe identity issues? How can you expect them to fully accept Somalis as blacks when they probably have a Somali troll in their comments calling them the n word?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I understand where you coming from, but to white people we are just black, most black people would tell me I am not black right way but my mom is dhuxul while my dad is light skin, that doesn't make me a Arab or any others race, I am black as it gets and also most Somalis are 85% are dark skin, there is no need for us to claim and start a new race, we are black and we should stop this identity crisis and be proud of it.

Imagine thinking being black meant being a slave. While your ancestors were raiding villages, these same black people were building civilizations that are talked about even today. They have more culture and history then you ever will. What’s the most successful African community in the diaspora? The same black people you hate. Humble yourself you degenerate.
Who exactly are they? And I don't think you could really argue an African-American has more culture than a Somali, they don't even know who they really are mate. I would much rather be Somali regardless of meaningless history nobody even knows about. And when did he say slavery makes you black? He never, but the association will always be there. Alhamdillulah I'm Somali.

Black people never built a civilization by themselves. Madow history is lowly naked hunter-gatherers.

I know the Igbo are the most successful community in the Sub-saharan African diaspora. So what?

I don't hate Madows, I don't love them either, we still aren't the same. No matter how much name calling you do, you aren't going to make the black race real, Somalis have nothing to do with Madows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts