Black muslim twitter dragging Hamza Yusuf #RIS'16

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
they have tasers for a reason. NOBODY deserves to be shot dead, not even a dumb teen like mike brown.
XKVex.gif

You have a lot of learning and growing up to do, young one!

waraabe

Your superior
they have tasers for a reason. NOBODY deserves to be shot dead, not even a dumb teen like mike brown.
Typical sjw, I am glad the police shoot lots of criminals. The only way to deal with criminals is to end them rather then sending them to colleges of crime (prisons)

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
itt

in a discussion about NBA refereeing

"the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead"

"he has a point u know :leon:"

VixR

Veritas
Sorry, I didn't mean of come off as sexist. But, the Somali ex-Muslims I have met, mostly the females are 9-10 are "libtards" -- where guys it's 5-10 honestly. But yeah, I would agree many of the Atheists are "Libtards" from my experience too.
Culturally and religiously, women have a great deal more to contend with so her liberalism is understandable. But Atheism and liberalism are almost inexorably linked. That's why Atheist Somali men don't even tend to remain atheist for that reason, they tend to just revert or lie low with their atheism. They can and do live comfortably in that sphere as they don't have much going against them save a lack of belief, and for all that they tend to stay the same culturally (mindset).

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
He shouldnt have opens his mouth on BLM and black problems. Instead, he should be focusing on his people in matters of heroin epidemic and pedophiles.

She claps for madows

When the ill Somali was killed you don't see them """protesting"""

I don't care for these apes, much like they didn't care for us
the ill somali in canada? they did you waste man.

if you mean the TERRORIST in ohio. then for obvious reasons he deserved to get exterminated.

your a nazi sympathizer. you'd fall on a sword to save whitey

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
so you believe criminals suspected of petty crimes who flee the scene deserve to be shot dead?
:ayaanswag: :faysalwtf: :jcoleno:

What are you talking about here? The Michael Brown case? You now want go into the Michael Brown case?

"Brown's DNA was found on the gun. His DNA was also found on the left thigh of Wilson's pants and on the inside driver's door handle of Wilson's police SUV,[34] the result of Brown's spilled blood staining Wilson's pants and the door handle.[78] Wilson's DNA was found on Brown's left palm but was not found under Brown's fingernails or on his right hand.[34]

Dr. Michael Graham, the St. Louis medical examiner, said blood was found on Wilson's gun and inside the car, and tissue from Brown was found on the exterior of the driver's side of Wilson's vehicle; this evidence was consistent with a struggle at that location. According to Judy Melinek, a San Francisco pathologist who commented on the case as an expert, the official autopsy, which stated Brown's hand had foreign matter consistent with a gun discharge on it, supported Wilson's testimony that Brown was reaching for the weapon,[79] or indicated the gun was inches away from Brown's hand when it went off."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Michael_Brown (Direct sources are in the references at the bottom)

He wasn't the gentle giant as he was painted as.

the ill somali in canada? they did you waste man.

if you mean the TERRORIST in ohio. then for obvious reasons he deserved to get exterminated.
Tariq nasheed and other SJWs started saying artans killing was unjustified and shit
Terrorists defending a terrorist, not surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.