Black muslim twitter dragging Hamza Yusuf #RIS'16

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ayaanswag: :faysalwtf: :jcoleno:

What are you talking about here? The Michael Brown case? You now want go into the Michael Brown case?

"Brown's DNA was found on the gun. His DNA was also found on the left thigh of Wilson's pants and on the inside driver's door handle of Wilson's police SUV,[34] the result of Brown's spilled blood staining Wilson's pants and the door handle.[78] Wilson's DNA was found on Brown's left palm but was not found under Brown's fingernails or on his right hand.[34]

Dr. Michael Graham, the St. Louis medical examiner, said blood was found on Wilson's gun and inside the car, and tissue from Brown was found on the exterior of the driver's side of Wilson's vehicle; this evidence was consistent with a struggle at that location. According to Judy Melinek, a San Francisco pathologist who commented on the case as an expert, the official autopsy, which stated Brown's hand had foreign matter consistent with a gun discharge on it, supported Wilson's testimony that Brown was reaching for the weapon,[79] or indicated the gun was inches away from Brown's hand when it went off."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Michael_Brown (Direct sources are in the references at the bottom)

He wasn't the gentle giant as he was painted as.
He....he... he dindu nuffin

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Theres hadith said charity should start at home thus he should be caring for his white tribe.
200x200px-ZC-60f11245_CharlieMurphyLaugh.gif
His own genetic brethren do not accept him because he is a Muslim. He is now apart of the Muslim family.
The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy
إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ

:ayaanswag: :faysalwtf: :jcoleno:

What are you talking about here? The Michael Brown case? You now want go into the Michael Brown case?

"Brown's DNA was found on the gun. His DNA was also found on the left thigh of Wilson's pants and on the inside driver's door handle of Wilson's police SUV,[34] the result of Brown's spilled blood staining Wilson's pants and the door handle.[78] Wilson's DNA was found on Brown's left palm but was not found under Brown's fingernails or on his right hand.[34]

Dr. Michael Graham, the St. Louis medical examiner, said blood was found on Wilson's gun and inside the car, and tissue from Brown was found on the exterior of the driver's side of Wilson's vehicle; this evidence was consistent with a struggle at that location. According to Judy Melinek, a San Francisco pathologist who commented on the case as an expert, the official autopsy, which stated Brown's hand had foreign matter consistent with a gun discharge on it, supported Wilson's testimony that Brown was reaching for the weapon,[79] or indicated the gun was inches away from Brown's hand when it went off."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Michael_Brown (Direct sources are in the references at the bottom)

He wasn't the gentle giant as he was painted as.
no, I'm talking about that guy who got chocked out for selling cigarets and died, I'm talking about that guy who ran away when the police officer was arresting him for not paying child support and was shot dead (then he planted a weapon on him), I'm talking about that guy who had his hands up and told the cops he had a gun and not to shoot as they proceeded to shoot him, I'm talking about that guy who got shot in his car when he went to go get his license and registration, I'm talking about the culture of shoot first and ask questions later.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Culturally and religiously, women have a great deal more to contend with so her liberalism is understandable. But Atheism and liberalism are almost inexorably linked. That's why Atheist Somali men don't even tend to remain atheist for that reason, they tend to just revert or lie low with their atheism. They can and do live comfortably in that sphere as they don't have much going against them save a lack of belief, and for all that they tend to stay the same culturally (mindset).
Great point. I guess their frustrations and anger with the family culture/religion makes them a little irrational as painting the Liberal arguments as superior no matter what. But, like I said, most of them are young and go to very Liberal colleges/universities, so I try to give them a chance and try chat with them, but it usually ends to the point I offend them and get called "crazy righter winger"(even though I'm not loool)

waraabe

Your superior
no, I'm talking about that guy who got chocked out for selling cigarets and died, I'm talking about that guy who ran away when the police officer was arresting him for not paying child support and was shot dead (then he planted a weapon on him), I'm talking about that guy who had his hands up and told the cops he had a gun and not to shoot as they proceeded to shoot him, I'm talking about that guy who got shot in his car when he went to go get his license and registration, I'm talking about the culture of shoot first and ask questions later.
Why don't they just listen? If you resist they will use force

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Now you want to change the story, looool. We can go all day/night, but we disagree okay. But people should be able to exchange ideas and banning them is authoritarian and anti-Liberal.

Why don't they just listen? If you resist they will use force
that wast the question though, did they deserve to die? a lot of these people get stopped or arrested for PETTY crimes that can be resolved in paying a fine. do they deserve to lose their life for that? i agree they should listen, but i still don't think they deserve to be shot for it.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
His own genetic brethren do not accept him because he is a Muslim. He is now apart of the Muslim family.
The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy
إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ
If he's our brother, why didnt he care for his black muslims in america?

Now you want to change the story, looool. We can go all day/night, but we disagree okay. But people should be able to exchange ideas and banning them is authoritarian and anti-Liberal.
when i made this "so you believe criminals suspected of petty crimes who flee the scene deserve to be shot dead?" i was referring to the above. you and the rest of white america are still focused on him. based on what I've seen of cops planting shit on the dead bodies and the reports of ferguson's entire police department being racist idk what to believe. source: https://www.rt.com/usa/246713-ferguson-racist-emails-police/

again i aj can't ban people from threads. it was a joke stop crying.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If he's our brother, why didnt he care for his black muslims in america?
war ya ilahay yaqaan the guy raised some valid points about black on black crime, unless black Muslims are out there forming gangs and killing each other than his statements have nothing to do with them.Furthermore he never mentioned anything about not caring about black people,listen to the video.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
war ya ilahay yaqaan the guy raised some valid points about black on black crime, unless black Muslims are out there forming gangs and killing each other than his statements have nothing to do with them.Furthermore he never mentioned anything about not caring about black people,listen to the video.
Is not his business to talk about it. He aint Black and his ancestors fucked up the black people. He stand on his lane and focus on his clan.

Is not his business to talk about it. He aint Black and his ancestors fucked up the black people. He stand on his lane and focus on his clan.
i swear when white folks become muslim or gay they think all the fucked up shit their people did and still do magically disappears and nothing they say can be racist. all of a sudden their the victims :dead:

this is when they get brave enough to make sweeping generalizations about other races and coons like the ones on this thread defend their abu cave tom

Status
Not open for further replies.