Black muslim twitter dragging Hamza Yusuf #RIS'16

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen......both y'all gone catch this block. how you gone agree with this white supremacist? the initial question was about BLM and he went on a tangent about black on black violence. BLM was created to fight against POLICE BRUTALITY. he dismissed it and defended the cops while putting all the blame on the victims. then he brought up a FALSE statistic. he had to save his white brethren.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Comments in question:

https://twitter.com/SafiahC/status/812487553056120832

https://twitter.com/Arabellastory/status/812894935536074752

theres a whole thread you should read in the tweet below
https://twitter.com/HYMire/status/812894247938560000

apreantly he half ass "apologized" and said something about having black friends? but people aren't buying it. he seemed to be the only disappoint of that event.

when i tell y'all white reverts are the devil..... nazis in the making
He raised some valid points,although i am a supporter of the movement you have to admit that blacks are notorious for gang violence ect. But i disagree with the point he made about twice as many whites being shot by police,obviously that would be the case because blacks are the minority in the country and only account for 13% of the country's population whilst whites are the overwhelming majority.To be honest this topic is kinda iffy so i'd like to watch an educated debate over this issue by people who have sound knowledge of the topic at hand without statements that are produced from emotion.

He raised some valid points,although i am a supporter of the movement you have to admit that blacks are notorious for gang violence ect. But i disagree with the point he made about twice as many whites being shot by police,obviously that would be the case because blacks are the minority in the country and only account for 13% of the country's population whilst whites are the overwhelming majority.To be honest this topic is kinda iffy so i'd like to watch an educated debate over this issue by people who have sound knowledge of the topic at hand without statements that are produced from emotion.
Police brutality and black on black violence are two separate issues. there have been countless examples this year alone of police brutality and out right racism in the police force. disproportionate targeting of black/latino youth, using violence against unarmed (largely AA) folks etc. that white comment was made because his Caadinmo kicked in. police brutality is a systemic issue that wont change until people see beyond the race aspect of BLM. whites and police officers are too busy victimizing themselves to change anything, its easier for them to make it about black vs white then it is to confront this issue .

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
listen......both y'all gone catch this block. how you gone agree with this white supremacist? the initial question was about BLM and he went on a tangent about black on black violence. BLM was created to fight against POLICE BRUTALITY. he dismissed it and defended the cops while putting all the blame on the victims. then he brought up a FALSE statistic. he had to save his white brethren.
First of all do you any evidence he's a white supremacist? Second of all, yes his stats were wrong. However, Blacks did commit 51.3% of all murders in 2014 and many of them of victims are reported to be other blacks. I don't like that he used that argument without making any connects to BLM, but he did make points. However, you wanting me banned is a c*nt move of you. But, I understand though. 9/10 Somali Atheist females that I came across are usually young pseudo-Liberals turds and I wonder how they became Atheists in the first place :ftw9nwa:

2014 U.S Crime stats: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Police brutality and black on black violence are two separate issues. there have been countless examples this year alone of police brutality and out right racism in the police force. disproportionate targeting of black/latino youth, using violence against unarmed (largely AA) folks etc. that white comment was made because his Caadinmo kicked in. police brutality is a systemic issue that wont change until people see beyond the race aspect of BLM. whites and police officers are too busy victimizing themselves to change anything, its easier for them to make it about black vs white then it is to confront this issue .
I'm not saying that police brutality and disproportionate targeting of black youth doesn't exist it does and it's thriving .I saw the videos of those black guys being killed and i understand where the plight of the black people stems from and the message of the overall movement.The issue i have is that black people are not doing what it takes to stop the systematic oppression of their own people.Riots and protesting has been proven unsuccessful as they have tried it out and there has been minimal success.Whether you like it or not police brutality and black on black crime are in fact linked.If the blacks in america where not notorious for their violence the police would not need to ramp up their presence in those areas,hence there would be minimal killing of unarmed black youths.

First of all do you any evidence he's a white supremacist? Second of all, yes his stats were wrong. However, Blacks did commit 51.3% of all murders in 2014 and many of them of victims are reported to be other blacks. I don't like that he used that argument without making any connects to BLM, but he did make points. However, you wanting me banned is a c*nt move of you. But, I understand though. 9/10 Somali Atheist females that I came across are usually young pseudo-Liberals turds and I wonder how they became Atheists in the first place :ftw9nwa:

2014 U.S Crime stats: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
1) i wasn't being serious about the block. 2) black on black violence does not excuse all the unarmed murders and the targeting of innocent black folks. thats like saying "well some muslims are terrorists, might as well police them ALL more harshly and shoot first assuming they carry a bomb. because you know , all terror attacks were committed by muslims this year"

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
@OmarLittle Most atheists, male or female, tend to be liberals "turds".
Sorry, I didn't mean of come off as sexist. But, the Somali ex-Muslims I have met, mostly the females are 9-10 are "libtards" -- where guys it's 5-10 honestly. But yeah, I would agree many of the Atheists are "Libtards" from my experience too.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Sorry, I didn't mean of come off as sexist. But, the Somali ex-Muslims I have met, mostly the females are 9-10 are "libtards" -- where guys it's 5-10 honestly. But yeah, I would agree many of the Atheists are "Libtards" from my experience too.
you've met Somali atheists:ooh::leon::leon:
I've personally never met any,i thought that they were a pretty closeted group that only professed their ignorance online

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
1) i wasn't being serious about the block. 2) black on black violence does not excuse all the unarmed murders and the targeting of innocent black folks. thats like saying "well some muslims are terrorists, might as well police them ALL more harshly and shoot first assuming they carry a bomb. because you know , all terror attacks were committed by muslims this year"
I never said it excused.Also, if someone is unarmed doesn't mean they can't be a danger to one officer. Did you read the aftermath of the Michael Brown case? Do you still believe he had his hands up and was innocent?

I'm not saying that police brutality and disproportionate targeting of black youth doesn't exist it does and it's thriving .I saw the videos of those black guys being killed and i understand where the plight of the black people stems from and the message of the overall movement.The issue i have is that black people are not doing what it takes to stop the systematic oppression of their own people.Riots and protesting has been proven unsuccessful as they have tried it out and there has been minimal success.Whether you like it or not police brutality and black on black crime are in fact linked.If the blacks in america where not notorious for their violence the police would not need to ramp up their presence in those areas,hence there would be minimal killing of unarmed black youths.
the wealth gap between whites and blacks historically and to this day is quite a lot. because the amount of poverty amongst the blacks they are more likely to join gangs and commit crimes/murders. if america actually gave a shit it would try to lessen the gap, but they don't care. i see AAs in america like i see somalis in canada. somalis commit majority of the crimes in the cities they inhibit in mass numbers, and its usually somali on somali violence. now imagine them being gunned down while being unarmed. they already police us extra hard. i (as a female) always got stopped by police at night asking me where i was going or what i was doing. but my white friends were never stopped and had to stand there and wait for me to finish answering questions. is that fair? what have i done? thats why the issue of black on black violence being used as a reason why police brutality is okay pisses me off. this white nazi imam never experienced that so he wouldn't sympathize.

I never said it excused.Also, if someone is unarmed doesn't mean they can't be a danger to one officer. Did you read the aftermath of the Michael Brown case? Do you still believe he had his hands up and was innocent?
they have tasers for a reason. NOBODY deserves to be shot dead, not even a dumb teen like mike brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts