Black men suck in bed according to Jlo

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is the most random beef I ever saw. But I'm loving every minute of it

Worst topic is dik sizes. It makes most men uncomfortable. Guys put down the ruler and be proud of what you got. When females lie, they will tell you, it’s how use it. No one is perfect, embrace the disability.

Loolz i was imagining one of those man child's who dearly cherish their wife, one day get divorced in a ugly way after 16 years of marriage and she drops a bomb and says she has been faking a orgasm for the past 16 years

@Emily

If you don’t mind me asking, how was the Abdi you dated? Did you break up because of it? Some say, P.Diddy looks Somali and had a Somali father. Corroborate or deny J.Lo’s statement.

Your answer should make this thread reach 50 pages.

@YourBroMoe take notes.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I’m afraid she was dumb. She had 3 kids with him. J.Lo and Cassie were much smarter.
Cassie wasted her youth on that mofo but jlo was really smart, she left his ass after she became the ‘it’ girl . The only woman who milked that sucka

Loolz i was imagining one of those man child's who dearly cherish their wife, one day get divorced in a ugly way after 16 years of marriage and she drops a bomb and says she has been faking a orgasm for the past 16 years

@Baki

That’s the favourite line of a scorned ex-wife, even Basra says here about her former husbands.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I got something ever better sxb she won’t be ready for the bisbaas covered ciyaarta :banderas:
Yo fam, I ain't a self hater or nothin, but if you bring that shit in the bedroom, she's gonna be drier than the Sahara desert bro.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yo guys remember that user that said she was half Columbian. Then made a post revealing the truth. That was the funniest thread I ever saw. So many guys were thirsty for her.
Loool she was one insecure girl. After she exposed herself ..she wasn’t getting the attention she used to so she left lol

VixR

Veritas
Cassie wasted her youth on that mofo but jlo was really smart, she left his ass after she became the ‘it’ girl . The only woman who milked that sucka
She still came out on top. She had questionable tastes. She dated goddamn Future ( :vqbuyv0:) ffs, who’s still crying after her, but she finally grew up. I rate her now.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is so irrelevant
YO IF YOU THINK THAT'S INSECURE. WE HAD A GUY NAMED MUSTAFA HASSAN

HE WAS A PIONEER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS! HE STARTED THE SOMALI INCEL THREADS. THE MAN WAS A LEGEND!

YO IF YOU THINK THAT'S INSECURE. WE HAD A GUY NAMED MUSTAFA HASSAN

HE WAS A PIONEER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS! HE STARTED THE SOMALI INCEL THREADS. THE MAN WAS A LEGEND!
How do you guys even remember who did what on here. How long has everyone been in this forum for ...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How do you guys even remember who did what on here. How long has everyone been in this forum for ...
There are some people I will never forget here. I actually dedicated an entire thread just for Mustafa Hassan, to get him back when he got banned.

On my only platinum thread, I made a memorial post on the thread to remember him. The man gave us a dimension of entertainment we didn't even know we were missing.

Trending

Latest posts