Black men suck in bed according to Jlo

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@NAAFO I reported you for abusing the qashin. You can lose your privilege to rate. Wtf is your issue dude? You have been following me everywhere qashin bombing me. What do you have the H.B.I.C?

Last edited:
Someone throw this nonsensical IQ-decreasing thread into the qashin section.

m2zyVm.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@NAAFO I reported you for abusing the qashin. You can lose your privilege to rate. Wtf is your issue dude? You have been following everywhere qashin bombing me. What do you have the H.B.I.C?
He keeps qashining me everyday too that emotional f#ggot

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@Basra why must you insult me how would you feel if I said your into threesomes with only dudes while being video taped but I didn't so don't suggest the filthy degenerate things that you've done with your male lovers kkkkkkkkk

Act your age and mature graciously and don't be a hag

@Emily who are you btw? am I not entitled to my opinion did I disrespect you little girl get over yourself I don't know you neither care to so don't bring the flame war my way as a way to deflect from your body issues thats been made worse from all the magazines and media that you watch bye qumayo kkkkkkk

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
He keeps qashining me everyday too that emotional f#ggot

@CaliTedesse why do you want my in your mouth so badly naya whatever you learned in xaabsii (prison) that ain't and will never be me ok,

only F.A.G.G.O.T is the one that stares back at you when you look into the mirror.

Naya futo dadka uma leefo (I don't lick/kiss peoples asses) when you make good points I won't qashin them kkkkkkkk biyatch biatch

if you don't believe me ask my friend/primary foe @AussieHustler