Black men suck in bed according to Jlo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse why do you want my in your mouth so badly naya whatever you learned in xaabsii (prison) that ain't and will never be me ok,

only F.A.G.G.O.T is the one that stares back at you when you look into the mirror.

Naya futo dadka uma leefo (I don't lick/kiss peoples asses) when you make good points I won't qashin them kkkkkkkk biyatch biatch

if you don't believe me ask my friend/primary foe @AussieHustler
You really put in time and work into your comments I can tell because you reply always takes more than 20 minutes even though you are online:mjlol::dead:It ain't that serious sxb relax. Akhi I know dudes like you very frail and feminine yet trying to act real tough on a forum waa iska miskiin kkkk

@CaliTedesse why do you want my in your mouth so badly naya

Walle no real testosterone induced man would write such a thing

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You really put in time and work into your comments I can tell because you reply always takes more than 20 minutes even though you are online:mjlol::dead:It ain't that serious sxb relax. Akhi I know dudes like you very frail and feminine yet trying to act real tough on a forum waa iska miskiin kkkk

Walle no real testosterone induced man would write such a thing

@CaliTedesse you mentioned me naya why won't you get it into your head I don't wanna talk nor mention your filthy name your obsessed with me and have a ocd like complex by referring to me constantly,

I ain't a homo so take that suspect fruity behaviour elsewhere
I'll say one last time keep my name out your mouth and stop with the victim card to garner sympathy pitiful.

You say you've seen a lot of frail guys who act tough online are you referring to the guys you hookup with after meeting online, everyone!!!!! I think this is an admission of guilt by letting it slip.

One thing is sure which is the frail person is the one who keeps obsessing over others as they don't have anything better to do.

Leave me the f*ck alone garah (basterd)

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse you mentioned me naya why won't you get it into your head I don't wanna talk nor mention your filthy name your obsessed with me and have a ocd like complex by referring to me constantly,

I ain't a homo so take that suspect fruity behaviour elsewhere
I'll say one last time keep my name out your mouth and stop with the victim card to garner sympathy pitiful.

You say you've seen a lot of frail guys who act tough online are you referring to the guys you hookup with after meeting online, everyone!!!!! I think this is an admission of guilt by letting it slip.

One thing is sure which is the frail person is the one who keeps obsessing over others as they don't have anything better to do.

Leave me the f*ck alone garah (basterd)
Leave ma alone? Is that what you say after you continuously qashin my posts daily and always entered my threads menstruating like a little qumayo kkkkkkk not very manly of you sxb kkk what else could I except from a fruity man like yourself kkk

Why do your texts always contain different fonts?
upload_2019-8-10_22-21-4.png

It's not first time I notice this. You probably go around the internet for 30 minutes and try to create a reply since you are not original enough to come up with anything kkkkk

Walle you take this shit too serious. Now stop wailing and moaning like a little kulaha LEAVE ME ALONE! and man the f*ck up.

If you start something be ready for the consequencess kkk ya mıdgo danyeertii ku xaartey wasse

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Leave ma alone? Is that what you say after you continuously qashin my posts daily and always entered my threads menstruating like a little qumayo kkkkkkk not very manly of you sxb kkk what else could I except from a fruity man like yourself kkk

Why do your texts always contain different fonts?
View attachment 76972
It's not first time I notice this. You probably go around the internet for 30 minutes and try to create a reply since you are not original enough to come up with anything kkkkk

Walle you take this shit too serious. Now stop wailing and moaning like a little kulaha LEAVE ME ALONE! and man the f*ck up.

If you start something be ready for the consequencess kkk ya mıdgo danyeertii ku xaartey wasse

@CaliTedesse

" f you start something be ready for the consequencess kkk " naya do you suffer from short term memory loss as well as subtle homo predatory tendancies we can see below who brought up who's name first,

unlike you I don't let disrespect slide without reciprocating kkkkkkkk so leave my name outta your fest with others while talking about all your favourite crushes and what gets you hot & bothered and making platts including your pms-ing recovery sore spots

don't respond biatch biyatch

He keeps qashining me everyday too that emotional f#ggot

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

" f you start something be ready for the consequencess kkk " naya do you suffer from short term memory loss as well as subtle homo predatory tendancies we can see below who brought up who's name first,

unlike you I don't let disrespect slide without reciprocating kkkkkkkk so leave my name outta your fest with others while talking about all your favourite crushes and what gets you hot & bothered and making platts including your pms-ing recovery sore spots

don't respond biatch biyatch

kkkkkk you are so boring and repetitive always same comebacks and 30 minutes to come up with a reply. its so sad sxb walle bille
upload_2019-8-10_22-55-26.png

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This thread was one amazing read. So much hilarious shit went down in this 6 page thread lmao.

First 2 pages was about the thread topic itself.

For three pages straight, we got our first battle.

Habeshi @Emily vs Latina @Zahra, a fight I never thought I would see in a million life times. :lolbron:

Then afterwards we bared witness to the typical you iz raw meat eatar and shieet Abdis vs @Emily :kodaksmiley:

Then we saw probably one of the funniest verbal engagement of all of sspot history,

the war of the kkkk fobs @CaliTedesse vs @NAAFO. That shit had brought tears to my eyes. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

What a way to start off Eid. :childplease:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This thread was one amazing read. So much hilarious shit went down in this 6 page thread lmao.

First 2 pages was about the thread topic itself.

For three pages straight, we got our first battle.

Habeshi @Emily vs Latina @Zahra, a fight I never thought I would see in a million life times. :lolbron:

Then afterwards we bared witness to the typical you iz raw meat eatar and shieet Abdis vs @Emily :kodaksmiley:

Then we saw probably one of the funniest verbal engagement of all of sspot history,

the war of the kkkk fobs @CaliTedesse vs @NAAFO. That shit had brought tears to my eyes. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

What a way to start off Eid. :childplease:

Omg this is nothing you should read my old threads you will be in stitches :dead:

:mybusiness:
Thank u for this Amazing thread guys, it was lovely. A mix of very low IQ, self-hate, cuckery, qashin, racism and ing. What can I say? Such a treasure. The verbal battles were Amazing too. Hopefuly we can make a 150 paged thread on UK xalimos next time, those are my favourites.
:feedme:

:mybusiness:
Thank u for this Amazing thread guys, it was lovely. A mix of very low IQ, self-hate, cuckery, qashin, racism and ing. What can I say? Such a treasure. The verbal battles were Amazing too. Hopefuly we can make a 150 paged thread on UK xalimos next time, those are my favourites.
:feedme:
There’s a guy named “Dr.Xayawaan” who qashined your post lmao.

Whats with all these ridiculous usernames that I keep seeing nowadays. U have a geeljires on this site named “Mehmet, Nin Culus” etc.... :mjlol: