Black men suck in bed according to Jlo

VixR

Veritas
Wait ! Who dated Future ? Cassie ?:liberaltears:
I fucked up. I was thinking of Ciara. She dated Future, in fact had his baby. But she’s cleaned up now too. Moved on.

Cassie cheated on Diddy, married her trainer that Diddy hired for her and is having his baby lol.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I fucked up. I was thinking of Ciara. She dated Future, in fact had his baby. But she’s cleaned up now too. Moved on.

Cassie cheated on Diddy, married her trainer that Diddy hired for her and is having his baby lol.
The trainer is handsome and she got prettier, maybe she is stress free lol

Ciara married the Seahawks quarterback and he went from humble Christian local guy to a celebrity. Seahawks haven’t made it to the super bowl every since she got with him..we call it the ‘Ciara curse ‘ lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
http://zinomagazine.com/j-lo-lauds-latino-men-for-spectacular-performance-in-bed/

She is judging black men by P Diddy but he is gay don’t ask me how I know nigga is on the dl.
Latino men are not even well endowed maybe they know how to use their tools, sometimes it’s not about the size :kanyeshrug:
Or maybe jlo is just being biased since she is pan Latino

Latino/Spaniards are passionate lovers. Blacks are brute lovers. One is given a huge tool, therefore becomes lazy in the art of passion, and the other has a small tool that is not enhanced with circumcision, but at least works hard in passion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
alhamdulillah as a naafo I've been blessed I inherited my male predecessors/forbearers "pieces" (dicks) including having little to no effort to get stiff due to being super responsive so have nothing to complain about alhamdulillah

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I associate Latin men with murder tho, lowkey. The possessiveness is up there.

@VixR they should be all combined into a single race blacks and latino's in terms of how their classified as a lot of latino's are mixed with black ancestors and visa versa

Tukraq

VIP
Cassie wasted her youth on that mofo but jlo was really smart, she left his ass after she became the ‘it’ girl . The only woman who milked that sucka
he upgraded big time
1daccd70ada94f7e9036c7af0f0c7ca5_md.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
@VixR they should be all combined into a single race blacks and latino's in terms of how their classified as a lot of latino's are mixed with black ancestors and visa versa
only the Caribbean ones are part black and maybe the South American ones like Brazil if they're considered latino, Mexicans and most mainland latinos have nothing to do with blacks at all

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Latino/Spaniards are passionate lovers. Blacks are brute lovers. One is given a huge tool, therefore becomes lazy in the art of passion, and the other has a small tool that is not enhanced with circumcision, but at least works hard in passion.
Yeah Latino men have passion with 2 inch d that slips out.. talk about frustration

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Six page thread, with over a hundred replies, about a ty singer's, who's been had by every guy in showbiz, and cock sizes..........meanwhile, a positive thread, about a group of kids, who do well in their school exams, hardly gets any attention:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ese-kids-a-positive-somali-youth-story.34385/

I guess, wasaqnimo sells.

Kids getting high scores in a third world country won’t get people’s juices flowing..you gotta know your audience my friend lol

Trending

Latest posts