Black men suck in bed according to Jlo

Worst topic is dik sizes. It makes most men uncomfortable. Guys put down the ruler and be proud of what you got. When females lie, they will tell you, it’s how use it. No one is perfect, embrace the disability.

VixR

Veritas
I'm 1000% confident nobody gives a f*ck about Puff. And I'm 3000% confident we all know he's gay at this point. Who dafuq calls himself Puff Daddy?!
P.diddy was critical to J.Lo’s fame. But he hasn’t really been in the public eye until his long-humiliated side chick, Kim Porter, died.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Worst topic is dik sizes. It makes most men uncomfortable. Guys put down the ruler and be proud of what you got. When females lie, they will tell you, it’s how use it. No one is perfect, embrace the disability.
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
P.diddy was critical to J.Lo’s fame. But he hasn’t really been in the public eye until his long-humiliated side chick, Kim Porter, died.
He really did her dirty:yloezpe:
I don’t know why she stayed with him that long

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Y’all heard that little Abdis
Embrace the damn disability lool

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Whatever troll
Yo guys remember that user that said she was half Columbian. Then made a post revealing the truth. That was the funniest thread I ever saw. So many guys were thirsty for her.