Black guy who killed a Somali teen got killed today

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
What a fucking martyr. Dude died protecting his cousin. Nigga is a libaax, inshallah he will be living lavish in jannah especially because they didn't do shit and were good guy too.
:salute:

troubling london malis been getting killed from the 90's

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If this news(monkeys aka africans killing each other in London)reached Churchill, he would probably say: only goodmonkey=deadmonkey

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Yes I remember his case :( so sad.

Many madows are killing our youths,if the police isn't doing anything about it we will.

Its Dblock and I-block. They are too masaakiin.

H-block would probably use lethal force to contain beelweynta Madowweyne.

I received secret information that the only Somalis fighting back in London are actually from Hblock.
The other two houses are in peacetalks with the Madowweyne hordes. They actually left the battlefield. People see them with white flags

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Hawiyes began moving in to London pretty late. Isaaqs basically done all the dirty work beefing madows and asians since '95.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Its Dblock and I-block. They are too masaakiin.

H-block would probably use lethal force to contain beelweynta Madowweyne.

I received secret information that the only Somalis fighting back in London are actually from Hblock.
The other two houses are in peacetalks with the Madowweyne hordes. They actually left the battlefield. People see them with white flags

lol hawyie are the ones getting peppered last year mostly hawyie got killed.

I thought the first one of us who died was hat 15 year old in 2001 but this was a couple of years before that. I think I may know who the cousin who first got stabbed but survived is.

If I am right then damn his life is fucked.

I completely agree with the SUN on this one. Tim Westwood, a multi millionaire Caucasian male, is giving these kids the space to hurl insults @ each other and goad each other through freestyles.

The chap who died (INCOGNITO) himself admitted the music does have some influence.Westwood should not be allowed to profit from music videos whereby black teens are glorifying the deaths of other black teenagers.

I don’t think this would be allowed if Jewish or white kids were mainly dying.If the argument is “he is making them eat”, then why are they still in the ghetto riding bikes and dying? How much is he actually paying them? I think he is just exploiting them.

Blacks folks need to stop all he was a lovely lad nonsense and we need more youth centres.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

I completely agree with the SUN on this one. Tim Westwood, a multi millionaire Caucasian male, is giving these kids the space to hurl insults @ each other and goad each other through freestyles.

The chap who died (INCOGNITO) himself admitted the music does have some influence.Westwood should not be allowed to profit from music videos whereby black teens are glorifying the deaths of other black teenagers.

I don’t think this would be allowed if Jewish or white kids were mainly dying.If the argument is “he is making them eat”, then why are they still in the ghetto riding bikes and dying? How much is he actually paying them? I think he is just exploiting them.

Blacks folks need to stop all he was a lovely lad nonsense and we need more youth centres.

music is dumb drill is dying rn most viewed videos of grm daily and linkuptv are sweetboy tunes like in a german and mostack songs they touch 20 million plus and are radio friendly whereas other songs like drill barely go higher than 1 million and are not played nearly as much on radio.

Labels discourage gang music and push artists to releases more love songs they even tell drill artists to start branding and remove face masks and balaclavas.

Drill gonna be irrelevant and more lil uzi type niggas gonna take over the uk scene

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Geeljire sanbuur @felloff @AliUK @MARAQ DIGAAG

Read this brothers its from 03

Somali immigrants in London have imported their own system of sharia justice. Alex McBride reports o
In a nondescript community hall in a road leading up to the Royal Artillery Barracks, outreach workers are running a workshop on gang awareness. Ahmed, playing along, paces back and forth. Tall, slightly stooped and dressed in tennis whites, he lopes like a pro taking the Florida sun. Ahmed is listing the things he likes to eat: pizza, fried chicken, cheese on toast. "Oh yeah," chimes another Somali boy, "cheese on toast."

Yusuf is watching Ahmed pace. He fled Mogadishu when he was 11, after his father was murdered. The remnants of his family jumped in a car and drove north with nothing but the clothes they were wearing. Yusuf and his family wandered from Kenya to Italy and finally to Woolwich, east London.

These young Somalis are caught between two worlds. Part of them, their face on the street, is set for the metropolis.

In Somalia, life is governed by the clan and here in Britain the Somalis have settled by clan. You go where you have friends. One man tells me that all Somalis are brothers. As it happens, most of them living in Woolwich are from the Isaq, a clan that predominates in the north. Everyone not only knows everyone else, but can show through lineage how they are related.

They are very recent immigrants to Britain, having fled the civil war that brought down the Siad Barre dictatorship in 1991, and the bloodbath of the ensuing power struggle.

Woolwich, once known as the place from which Captain Cook set sail, and where the empire's armies were trained in gunnery, is now a repository for an influx of new Londoners, all jostling to find their place. Thirty per cent of the local population are from an ethnic minority. Unemployment runs at twice the London average and nearly 15 per cent of the inhabitants depend on benefit.

But the Somalis have gone further than most newcomers. They have brought their tribal legal principles and their clan courts with them. To British eyes, this is a startling thing to have done - even ungrateful - but to a Somali it seems natural, because in Somalia, even justice flows from the clan. Their courts, underpinned by sharia law and made up of elders from the clans of the wronged and the wrongdoer, can settle anything, including crime.

But here in London, they have found limits to their courts' reach even in their own eyes, and they have turned to the British courts. Fear on the streets has come to Woolwich: they are called "drive-bys" and they involve African Caribbean youths armed with baseball bats, who cruise around looking for Somalis to attack.

In response, Ahmed and other young Somalis have formed their own gang, the Woolwich Boys. They insist that you do not have to be Somali or Muslim to join, but the Isaq boys are all members of the same gang. They have a territory and reputation to defend. This means battling others such as, say, the Ghetto Boys, an African Caribbean gang that has staked out Lewisham. The result is a perpetual cycle of violence.

In June 2000, after a concert by Sahra Axmad, a popular female Somali singer, at the Stratford Rex club in east London, the Woolwich Boys gatecrashed a local house party being held by youths from a different clan.

Temperatures were already running high; the rival gangs had faced off at the club. The Woolwich Boys were asked to leave, but they refused and were confronted by the other group. The exact events are in dispute, but in the melee a Woolwich Boy stabbed a member of the other clan in the back, seriously injuring him.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newstatesman.com/node/194695?amp

It was too long to quote you can read the rest through that link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending