Black guy who killed a Somali teen got killed today

Status
Not open for further replies.
music is dumb drill is dying rn most viewed videos of grm daily and linkuptv are sweetboy tunes like in a german and mostack songs they touch 20 million plus and are radio friendly whereas other songs like drill barely go higher than 1 million and are not played nearly as much on radio.

Labels discourage gang music and push artists to releases more love songs they even tell drill artists to start branding and remove face masks and balaclavas.

Drill gonna be irrelevant and more lil uzi type niggas gonna take over the uk scene

I don’t care if Drill is dying or what songs are played by middle class English men radio directors. Tim Westwood has uploaded freestyles where deceased young men are being mocked ( the Somali kid killed in West London).That means the other gangs feel a need to respond with videos and it makes the situation worse. I know these videos can still be uploaded without Tim Westwood.....He, as a multi millionaire, who has profited from black music for 30 years, has an ethical responsibility to edit these videos or not give them a platform at all.

I don’t care if Drill is dying or what songs are played by middle class English men radio directors. Tim Westwood has uploaded freestyles where deceased young men are being mocked ( the Somali kid killed in West London).That means the other gangs feel a need to respond with videos and it makes the situation worse. I know these videos can still be uploaded without Tim Westwood.....He, as a multi millionaire, who has profited from black music for 30 years, has an ethical responsibility to edit these videos or not give them a platform at all.
What video was that bro, the one mocking the Somali

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

alot of people on his crib sessions have been killed, showkey a 16 year old, gb, incog, theirs more but not as famous

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...alised-after-triple-stabbing-in-a3901871.html

This was rapper incognito Moscow who last year used black magic to beat the murder case where he was charged of killing a Somali 15 yr old I'm happy he's dead hope he rots in hell karmas been served mashallah
happy for this, ONE SOMALI IS WORTH 1000 MadowS
I DON'T WHO HE IS, I DON'T FOLLOW THE Madow GRIME DRILL CULT, it's just full of boring teenagers who will not even make it to tender age of 25.

They are a bunch of dumb ciyaal who will all be wiped off eventually :siilaanyolaugh:
they are not even famous, i did't heard about till today. UK GRIME is no international LIKE hip hop :siilaanyolaugh: take ur the biggest UK GRIME thug to LA e.g stormzy and no one know he is :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: . while the average american rapper is known all over the uk, america, asia, africa and Scandinavian countries among the ignorant youths of those places

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
they are not even famous, i did't heard about till today. UK GRIME is no international LIKE hip hop :siilaanyolaugh: take ur the biggest UK GRIME thug to LA e.g stormzy and no one know he is :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: . while the average american rapper is known all over the uk, america, asia, africa and Scandinavian countries among the ignorant youths of those places

uk rappers are know through out the uk and Scandinavia, holland and even croatia and slovakia

uk rappers are know through out the uk and Scandinavia, holland and even croatia and slovakia
REALLY :reallymaury::ulyin::ulyin:

THEY GET THEIR TEN SECONDS OF FAME WHEN USA Madow ADOON RAPPERS DO A LITTLE COLLAB WITH THEM OR SHUT THEM OUT. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

DRAKE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN TO THEM :russ:

NAME ONE, JUST ONE UK RAPPERS THAT HAS MORE THAN 300 MILLION VIEWS ON A SONG,

SOMETIMES IRREVERENT USA RAPPERS PULL THAT OFF AND FALL OFF

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
REALLY :reallymaury::ulyin::ulyin:

THEY GET THEIR TEN SECONDS OF FAME WHEN USA Madow ADOON RAPPERS DO A LITTLE COLLAB WITH THEM OR SHUT THEM OUT. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

DRAKE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN TO THEM :russ:

NAME ONE, JUST ONE UK RAPPERS THAT HAS MORE THAN 300 MILLION VIEWS ON A SONG,

SOMETIMES IRREVERENT USA RAPPERS PULL THAT OFF AND FALL OFF

our scene is way smaller tho, drill artists don't get more than 3 million i said that already g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts