Black guy who killed a Somali teen got killed today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I found the twitter of this individual.Apparently he dropped out of UNI to pursue an alternative course of life. People tend to know when their time is due.

I also found a video of the deceased mocking the family of the Somali kid and referring to them as “Rusty Mali’s”. How the hell did even walk? There was another fellow who walked in West London after killing a Somali boy. My family knows the family.Perhaps Qabils need to pool money together to get better support with the legal system...,...

# Gangs are opps
#Peace in the streets

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis use legal aid and free prosectutors these people have a 100 cases whereas this bidda paid one of the best lawyers to represent him the guy who freed cbiz and skrapz. The other guy JB jetblack got away too.

Somalis use legal aid and free prosectutors these people have a 100 cases whereas this bidda paid one of the best lawyers to represent him the guy who freed cbiz and skrapz. The other guy JB jetblack got away too.

Well, getting of a murder charge in the current climate is basically a death sentence. He was a dead man walking.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Well, getting of a murder charge in the current climate is basically a death sentence. He was a dead man walking.

not really his wasn't bait if he moved away to west or east his opps wouldn't even come looking for him, most these savages are broke and use bikes not cars to ride out.

Status
Not open for further replies.