Black guy who killed a Somali teen got killed today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so somalis just happen to get caught in crossfire every now and then. Stupid question. How do they revognize each other...maddow youth look the same to me. Do they wear colours?
Snapchat. Some of these areas are like two train stops stations from each other. I know some youths who only go out in cars or in large groups. I bet many of them went to primary school together or played football with each other. Somali criminals over 20 are more interested in lacag. I think It is the upcoming kids who are more interested in stabbing a guy for “opps”or some other nonsense.

VixR

Veritas
Man down.

Hide yo wife husbands, hide yo kids sons, brothers,uncles, fathers, cousins, like the Jews from Pharaoh, from cradle to mid-life, ages 14-40.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Snapchat. Some of these areas are like two train stops stations from each other. I know some youths who only go out in cars or in large groups. I bet many of them went to primary school together or played football with each other. Somali criminals over 20 are more interested in lacag. I think It is the upcoming kids who are more interested in stabbing a guy for “opps”or some other nonsense.

not even people who can't make money tend to become violent since it's like brand image, if your not a money maker you have to be a shooter to be rated

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
this moscow, zone 2 beef is just foreshadowing for somalis, most the madows are nigerians and some are distant cousins same thing is happening on a smaller scale to somalis, acton southall example

this moscow, zone 2 beef is just foreshadowing for somalis, most the madows are nigerians and some are distant cousins same thing is happening on a smaller scale to somalis, acton southall example

This happens to most second generation immigration communities in ghettos (local area becomes primary identity).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts