Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I'm racist...

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I want you to read that sentence over slowly...take your time....and when you're done punch yourself in the face for being a dummy... who cannot string a sensible sentence together.
LOL!

Where is your daddy, Nappy hair n1gger?

Crazy disrespectful, I don't necessarily disagree with him, but people need to keep their opinions to themselves. I wonder if any black women have let that shit slide from black men? I know white boys probably got a better chance getting away with that, but I don't think it EVER worked for a nigga

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:kanyehmm: I wonder how people turn out like this, probably bad lives.
Yeah, bad lives while still lurking on Sspot for over a year. Who's having a bad life? Me or you? If you don't like it, it's better to not comment about it or else just join the mob:wow:..... "if you can't beat em join em"

Crazy disrespectful, I don't necessarily disagree with him, but people need to keep their opinions to themselves. I wonder if any black women have let that shit slide from black men? I know white boys probably got a better chance getting away with that, but I don't think it EVER worked for a nigga
I agree. I never understood why people Feel the need to share something like this. And worst of all to sh1t on your own in public. I actually experience this in real life at work where a black guy said this and only me and him was black. I actually got mad and told him dont ever disrespect black people infront white people. He then told on me and I was made to look crazy:ftw9nwa:

@embarassing and @Kingcobra Guys Calm tf down:whoa:. The guy had his preference, right?. Why did they call him mental?:what1: Do you think Sspot is worse than Black girls insecurities?:what:
I didn't necessarily mean your initial post or your comments, don't take it personally. Just some of the extreme responses and the strange obsession with black people, there are multiple threads a day created about them.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I didn't necessarily mean your initial post or your comments, don't take it personally. Just some of the extreme responses and the strange obsession with black people, there are multiple threads a day created about them.
Oh sorry then. Didn't know about that. I just posted it for the first time but the responses in here...:wow:. Sorry tho:sass1:

VIP
@embarassing and @Kingcobra Guys Calm tf down:whoa:. The guy had his preference, right?. Why did they call him mental?:what1: Do you think Sspot is worse than Black girls insecurities?:what:

1. She called him out cuz he's in no position to call anyone ugly

2. Their self hate needs to be called out just like some somali dudes call out xalimo self hate

3. Niggas on this forum are by far the most insecure ppl on earth

4. I was talking bout the dudes commenting, not you

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

2. Their self hate needs to be called out just like some somali dudes call out xalimo self hate

:friendhug: I misunderstood you and another user. Maybe I forgot shaah today. No worries tho!!

Whats more pathetic than talking about peoples mother over the Internet and when called out, not be man enough to apologize. You really are in no position to call anyone out you french worshipping Djiboutian bakhti

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A black girl is attractive to a black guy. God made them to be the yang and Ying of each other. A man looking niggarette could look like the maidens of janatul fardoos in the eyes of a black ni.gga

VIP
Whats more pathetic than talking about peoples mother over the Internet and when called out, not be man enough to apologize. You really are in no position to call anyone out you french worshipping Djiboutian bakhti

Vas tfaire foutre salo

prawns prawning up in her
A black girl is attractive to a black guy. God made them to be the yang and Ying of each other. A man looking niggarette could look like the maidens of janatul fardoos to a black ni.gga

you know that goes for somalis too right ms basra? i'm sure your prawn was attractive to you and i'm sure that your lard thighs and chopped vagina was attractive to your prawn. So it go!

Status
Not open for further replies.